The Secret Shopaholics Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Moderator's Note
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster. If we do not close these threads we do not have a safety margin to handle heavy traffic and tFS will crash.
All images must have a credit (if you are the photographer, you can say so). Any images without a credit will be deleted.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post ex. make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
the old thread is here for reference.

I bought this watercolour chiffon blouse from an Australian label "Basque" :heart:
souce: my own pic

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
I also ordered this dress from Asos.com :flower:

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 7
bought some tristan blair for this summer
!BmTtG-QB2k~$(KGrHqQOKjwEt8nE9T(CBLfO6q4h1Q~~_12.JPG
!BmTtHcQ!2k~$(KGrHqIOKiwEtkck+vuWBLfO6t1DD!~~_12.JPG

!BmTsrfw!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKj!EtlUqJzl3BLfO31dFY!~~_12.JPG
!BmTssUQ!2k~$(KGrHqIOKjQEtksub,ThBLfO37OKL!~~_12.JPG

ebay.aus

Stella McCartney denim skirt -- I predict it's going to be a staple come summer.

21lpouh.jpg

style.com, matchesfashion.com

i like it, but you probably could have bought one just like it at a thrift store.

I got this cute little rose necklace from Urban Outfitters...
Picture2.png

credit:urbanoutfitters.com

classicalbang: That's a great skirt! :D

I just recieved my Prada Bow Clutch from '07, I've been wanting it forever, and finally one came up for me :D

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

Oh Ditte, I LOVE it!! I too have been hunting everywhere for one lately - I really want it in the green (can you tell me if you ever see one?). Gorgeous!! :heart:

Oh Ditte, I LOVE it!! I too have been hunting everywhere for one lately - I really want it in the green (can you tell me if you ever see one?). Gorgeous!! :heart:

Of course I will! Green with black or the darkgreen one? :smile: I've actually never seen the black/green or black/orange for sale. I've seen the pink/black for sale once, but I missed it. :huh:

Just ordered these from farfetch.com!!

Picture3-1.png

credit:farfetch.com

accessories overload:

chloe talia sunglasses (i love them so much im so happy i've found the style i was looking for)

2h4xsa0.png

alexander mcqueen skull scarf (i love the color combination. im still unsure what colors to combine it with though lol)
2uzqrk8.png

and since i was looking for a wallet but found none interesting, i got this marcbymarcjacobs keyholder, wich comes in handy as i always struggle to find my keys in my huge bags

28tvwc8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->