The H&M Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw...they've refused to lend clothes to celebrity but they gave them to bloggers...:huh:
Their target audience is, you know, real people. People read blogs for inspiration, and I think blogs are way more influential than celebs, ie J-Lo. Would I wear something I've seen J-Lo wear? Hell no. I'd rather see how it looks on a blogger than on some mindless celeb who has been styled by MUAs, hair stylists and so on.

Plus, Why the hell celebs want Lanvin for H&M? It make them look like desperate fashion victims. I can understand people that would have no access to real Lanvin wanting this pieces, it makes perfect sense, but people that have enough money to buy the all Lanvin collection if they want to, why are they after this? Ridiculous.

H&M SS11
hm2.jpg

hm6.jpg
Trendkollektionen var meget inspireret af 60érne og 70érne i form af korte og skarpe snit i skrappe farver.
hm7.jpg

buytheway.se​

Last edited by a moderator:
more SS11
IMG_7358.jpg

349 DKK
IMG_7351.jpg

599 DKK
IMG_7374.jpg

Bag – from the men’s department.
IMG_73701.jpg

anywho.dk

oh WOW i;m loving what i can see of SS11, especially the floral shoes and sunglasses and all the bright colours :D

I'm in love with the dress Frida is wearing in the second to last pic in 1987. Apart from that the collection looks very repetitive.

Thank you for posting The Ida!

i love what im seeing from SS11....
on another note though, if you go on Leighton Meester's thread you can see her in the Lanvin shoes...I think its just very selective celebrities and more bloggers etc probably.

This tote looks so delicious.

I'm so sorry to disagree but I think that all of their bags have been looking so cheap lately. Even the more exclusive, real leather ones. And this one doesn't look any different up close. :doh:

I think the tote looks nice, a bit like those celine ones with the zippers...! I also liked that they didnt pile tons of stuff on the model in the womens lookbook, but kept the outfits reasonably simple... Thanks for posting all those theIda!

I also liked that they didnt pile tons of stuff on the model in the womens lookbook, but kept the outfits reasonably simple...

That's so true! You can actually make out the individual pieces for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->