American Apparel #2

aldn

Reaction score
Moderator's Note
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster. If we do not close these threads we do not have a safety margin to handle heavy traffic and tFS will crash.
All images must have a credit (if you are the photographer, you can say so). Any images without a credit will be deleted.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post ex. make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
the old thread is here for reference.

winter warehouse sale way more tame than summer. no bags this go round either though! = ( That's why I go! This is my third time. I got the zig zag tee in khaki and white and a windbreaker for 20...

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm considering getting the black and white tye dye leggings -are they worth the money?

I really want the navy tulip skirt, but my size is on backorder. Is the sash really that convertible?

Yay I just got the long sleeve double u-neck dress in black, I think I'll wear it on New Years... hopefully I won't boil to death in it!

Finally (late I know) got a pair of disco pants and I'm in love. I feel like a superhero in them lol!
DSC_3772.jpg

you look amazing in those!! I was shopping at a location in Chicago and the snooty girl working there had them on and looked terrible. I am always so envious of people that can pull things off.

the spandex pants are so fun!...
you need rollerskates...
:clap:

SO very charlie's angels/three's company...^_^

it's funny how the platforms kind of have the same shape/silhouette as a rollerskate...
works pretty well...
:P

i'm wondering: can you buy the nailpolish in stores too or only online?

i still have a $30 merchandise credit that I need to use but can't seem to find what i want!!!!

My sister got me an aa gift card for christmas of 50 bucks.
I was thinking of getting this in black:

serve.asp

(americanapparel

Anyone here own it?

everything they sell is SO 80's...

:P...
what are they gonna do when that trend dies?!?...

:lol:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->