The 'M Le Magazine du Monde' Thread

Did Suzanne style something for this issue or not ? That’s the only thing that matters.

I can't believe they keep pushing him. I can't see him with the same eyes after the scandal.

The story with anthony.. he is replicating tim elkaim. He did exact the same cover as Tim did a couple months ago.

The Demna feature is disappointingly PR damage-control from Kering, to remind the masses how influential Demna’s Balenciaga is to pop culture— right next to TikTok/The SimpsonsKim K etc etc LOL They can spew the hollow virtues of his pop genius for price-gauging the most basic of merch, like sneakers/tees/hoodies/sweatpants into high fashion garbage all they like, but that’s all it is: Reminding everyone how they were suckered as witless fashion victimz into paying offensively high pricetags for an outlet Skid Row aesthetic all for the sake of being a walking billboard for his brand of trolling (…does it really matter that their ugly Walmart-promo tees supposedly requires fine “tuning”…???? It’s a raggedy tee).

And all the inflated conspiracies casting doubt on conspiracy-enthusiasts of the Rightwing -persuasion can’t quite cancel that it was still Demna and his band of merry clowns that gave these types (and let’s get real, that both Right and Left Americans are easily triggered when it comes to any hint of underage exploitation) ammunition’s with the imageries that they set forth in their campaigns, just shows how out of touch-- or how arrogant, he had become. They thought they were so clever, so cunning by provoking the masses, instead instantly proved to be sheltered art school b!tches that folded when the pushback came in like a tsunami: Whatever happened to provoking “discussion”??? Nah— just throw the set designer under the bus, and donate money to some child advocacy groups, and pray it all goes away… LOL For all Demna’s so-called thirst for “provoking’ discussion, he’s quoted only a measly few times for this feature. So much for any “discussion”… He comes off absolutely spineless, pandering and lacking any conviction. Just weasely.

(LOL at the cover select of a slightly slumping Demna, severe male-pattern baldness in full display, with a candid, haggard, even apologetic expression, far from his usual macho, rugged truck driver drag, and stripped off any past bravado; even looking like one of the Skid Row characters he glamorizes on his fashion shows. Apparently this is him cosplaying as a more humble persona [as strategically styled image for PR?]… And his so-called return to high fashion again-- by resewing sweatpants into dresses: Gross! Not with the current offering, it’s not LMAO

I still find him talented— of limited means. And I still feel he’s so much better than this. All of this. But on the other hand: Money and fame.)

Amazing covers and editorial. Rianne is att the peak of her career I think. Great work!

i wonder if tabi cover is the actual cover or its a fake cover and image is only existing in the editorial?
coz its way better than a trench one. m le monde only showed the once in trench among other 3 lifestyle covers

The feeling of the print issue

Le Goût de M March 25th, 2023

ÉTERNELS ATOURS.
Photography:
Robin Galiegue
Styling: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Ryan Mitchell
Make-up: Marie Duhart
Model: Rianne Van Rompaey

Le Goût De M Digital Edition

The first and fourth pictures, I'm obsessed. Once again Suzanne, Robin and Rianne always keep the standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->