The 'M Le Magazine du Monde' Thread

Honestly stunning. Rianne is one of the few great models of her generation.

Wonderful edit. Perhaps the best for me so far this year. Sometimes all you need is a strong model, good styling, photography and a simple focus on clothes. That's like the perfect story for me!

Suzanne really shows how badly M need her though. I won't forgive them for their very poor run this season just yet.

I also lové Suzanne but I feel like they have managed to maintain their standards even without her. She makes the difference but they are still good nevertheless. They needs Barbieri when Suzanne is not there…

^Hmmm, that's not really a thrilling cover. I like Charlotte Rampling but there are other artists (less-known or totally unknown) who would need that spotlight from time to time instead of someone who's been a fashion magazines' darling for ages. Well, hope there are some hidden gems inside...

^Hmmm, that's not really a thrilling cover. I like Charlotte Rampling but there are other artists (less-known or totally unknown) who would need that spotlight from time to time instead of someone who's been a fashion magazines' darling for ages. Well, hope there are some hidden gems inside...
M le Monde is not a fashion magazine though…

M le Monde is not a fashion magazine though…
I know it's not a "pure" fashion magazine and I should have written magazines in general instead of fashion magazines... but I keep my position as for her exposure. It's not that she doesn't deserve it but we always see the same persons everywhere.

Natasa and Anne Catherine look fabulous. That's a fun editorial. Was it supposed to be camp though?

M Le Magazine Du Monde April 1st, 2023

PLUS FOLLE LA VIE!
Photography:
Jeremy Everett
Styling: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Make-up: Céline Martin
Models: Anne-Catherine Lacroix & Nataša Vojnović

M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

my beloved Charlotte Rampling looks so melancholic and pensive… this could’ve been however a little (a lot…) more elevated even if that’s the mood of the editorial.

When you see the cover of Natasa, the whole Ed and what’s happening at Bazaar or VF, you understand that modernity is here!
Such a dynamic ed!
I love the Kronenbourg can splashing photo for some reason…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->