The NARS Makeup thread

^ASOS has a limited selection of NARS products and has free shipping to European countries. HQHair used to stock NARS but they've changed ownership and no longer do.

kissandmakeupny.com has a bigger selection, and they ship worldwide for around ten dollars. They're closed until Tuesday though.

According to the NARS website, if you want to see the products in person, they have locations/counters in Geneva, Lugano, and Lausanne.

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much! I might try kissandmakupny.com! I didn't know them so far and they sell several brands that I love, thanks for sharing it! Looks like they will soon have me as a costumer :lol:

Just purchased my *first* NARS concealer (stick, in Vanilla) and am super excited to see how it works.

Also, my NARS Illuminator in "Orgasm" is still in its box from Christmas. Any tips on how to apply? :flower:

NARS is back on hqhair.com, and I have voucher...am thinking of getting the single eyeshadow in Ondine

nars+haul+078.jpg
MAC+Shale.jpg

beautyaddictsandmore.blogspot.com/glitterintheskyy.blogspot.com

I don't have a colour similar to this, it's sort of brownish lilac grey with golden shimmer...I do think it sounds nice :lol: I think it's similar to Shale from MAC (a bit more brown), but I'm not a big fan of their eyeshadows.

^ i have a similar shade from the make up store I love it its very versatile but now I feel like I need to get the NARS one too!

pretty colour. be careful though...i find a lot of nars shadows are not true to the pan colour like macs are.

2nd from the left - temptalia.com
nars_shadow_swatches010.jpg

pumpsandgloss.com
nars-holiday-palette.jpg

cosmetic-candy.com
nars-eyeshadow-ondine-shimmer-plum-purple-with-gold.jpg

I think I'm gonna like it ^_^

I have a few Nars items that i have bought from EBAY- i know its dodgy sometimes but i make sure i only buy from sellers with 100% and so far no problems.

Anyone tried the Cactus Flower Blush? i reallywanna get it, i hope it suits Olive skintones.

^ it's one of my favorite summer blushes!! at first i was hesitant to get it because i'm not good with cream blushes, but the nars ones apply so well and are really easy to blend, as they are cream to powder...i have really light skin, but i have olive/golden undertones and it suits me well. i say it'd look gorgeous on an olive skin...it's a really warm coral-y color, so it should suit you well...and it has a bit of gold shimmer running through it'll compliment the olive/gold in your skin :smile:

JESUS Christ hqhair is slow to ship :doh:

I finally received my Ondine eyeshadow, and I love it!

Here's a pic (it's slightly less purple and more bronze IRL)
nars4.jpg

It runs purple or bronze depending on the light
narsondine1.jpg
narsondine2.jpg

But not purple enough to look weird on people with blue eyes (as purple sometimes does)
narsondine.jpg

It has really pretty and subtle gold shimmer running through... I think it's a great colour, it's a cool neutral but it isn't boring. It's best suited for winter though. I think it would make a great crease colour because it isn't too shimmery.

BTW I wore it over a gold cream eyeshadow, it really brings out the purple tones. Without a base it looks less shimmery and more bronze but still quite cool.

^ I love that color, it looks so pretty! I just got my first NARS eyeshadow (cyprus which is amazing) and I'm so impressed with the quality. I think ondine will definitely be the next color I get ^_^

I just googled it, and Cyprus looks gorgeous...I def want more NARS eye shadows!

I love Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush
Their eyeshadow primer is pretty good too and I also really like their brushes

I've been using the Mitzi lipstick, I bought it as a birthday present to myself a few months ago, and I love it. It was the first Nars product I had ever bought for myself although I grew up watching my mom put on the makeup and sometimes I would nick it from her and try it out myself. She actually started wearing the brand when it was impossible to find here in the states (or didn't even sell here) and so she would have my auntie buy it for her. But I love the quality of the brands products is fantastic. I love the lipstick I find it stays on pretty well and it's a very flattering shade too. Also, is it just me, or do the products have a particular scent to them? Like I think the lipstick smells like roses or something. Silly I know, but it makes me feel more glamourous when wearing the lipstick.

For the Orgasm collection (makeup4all.com / youtube.com/narsmedia:(

Got the tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz... lovely coverage, smells nice and I like how it feels like nothing on the skin. I really recommend it to anyone who doesn't need a lot of coverage.

Got the tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz... lovely coverage, smells nice and I like how it feels like nothing on the skin. I really recommend it to anyone who doesn't need a lot of coverage.
I've been reading great reviews about it. Do you think it would work on combination/oliy skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->