The NARS Makeup thread

reviving this thread!

I just bought the lip gloss in Bougainville online . . . can't wait to get it in the mail! Since it's LE I may stock up if I like it. I want to try the Matte Lipsticks too.

^so, sorry for the double post, but Bougainville is GORGEOUS. OMG. Does Nars ever re-release holiday colors? if not I might have to buy a backup.

NARS Is my current obsession!! I got so many things this week! I loove it!

argh i just found my long long Rated R eyeshadow duo....pity i have no desire to want to wear it anymore! GRRR

oops i mean long lost!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently got deep throat....oh my best blusher ever!! it's so much nicer and flattering (on my skin at least) than orgasm...i don't know why it's taken me this long to get it but anyway...it's love!

Depp Throat is much prettier than Orgasm i think too Roisin ^ Try Torrid as well...from memory i think its peachier!

^ yes, much much nicer!! I just googled torrid and it looks lovely, I'll be sure to try that on next time I'm at a nars counter! ♥

oh wow i went to go buy Sheer Glow today...ive reeeeeally had enough of makeup prices in Australia.

Its priced at $99.

Its such a friggin joke. So unfair and suuuuch and rip off, makes me sooooo ANGRY!!!! :angry::cry:

^ Try kissandmakeupny online, the foundations are around $42 I believe and shipping is flat rate $9.95

^ thanks girls!!! wow what a discount!!!!! NEXT TIME!!! Cant wait!!!

:shock: $99!!!? That is outrageous...like daylight robbery. well, I hope you enjoy it at least. I love my sheer glow!

^i know... its SUCH a joke, even with being almost dollar for dollar again!!!!!

I feel like writing a letter :judge: :angry:

^i know... its SUCH a joke, even with being almost dollar for dollar again!!!!!

I feel like writing a letter :judge: :angry:

It's because they are the only in-store stockist of NARS in Australia so they mark up a lot of the prices. Along with a few of the other brands they stock too :cry:

I bought my first NARS product today after hearing loads of good reviews. I bought the Multiple Bronzer in Tuomota. I love that it's cream rather than powder and that it isn't shimmery. It's just the right amount of bronze ^_^ officially a NARS convert! I had to drag myself away from the nail polish and lipgloss.

nars laguna body illuminator

any thoughts on the laguna body bronzer? I was in Sephora looking for the face illuminator in laguna and she found this instead. i love it. But I can't find any info on Sephora site, nars site, makeup alley? It seems like this is a phantom product...I'll let you know how it wears.

I love NARS, especially Deep Throat Blush and some of their shadows (Byzance, India Song). But I've moved to Switzerland some time ago and don't know where to get it. Does anyone know where they sell NARS here?

^ASOS has a limited selection of NARS products and has free shipping to European countries. HQHair used to stock NARS but they've changed ownership and no longer do.

kissandmakeupny.com has a bigger selection, and they ship worldwide for around ten dollars. They're closed until Tuesday though.

According to the NARS website, if you want to see the products in person, they have locations/counters in Geneva, Lugano, and Lausanne.

Hope that helps!

^So weird! The kissandmakeup place looks like your best online bet then :smile: or a legitimate ebay seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->