The Row S/S 11 Paris

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
32zl45i.jpg

Just had Mary-Kate Olsen talk me through the s/s 11 collection of The Row (one of the collections she designs with her sis Ashley). The presentation was at Karl Lagerfeld's old flat on Rue de l'universite. Bias cut dresses, androgynous suiting and flat shoes. #pfw
- TWITTER.COM/Grazia_Live

ftfy3a.jpg

The Row presentation is being held in Karl Lagerfeld's old apartment #pfw
- TWITTER.COM/NETAPORTER

Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen presented The Row s/s 2011 in the Hotel Posso di Borgo on the Left Bank where French Vogue had its Bal Masque
- TWITTER.COM/HilaryAlexander

Loving the blush tones so far. Though, I can't wait for the details, their designs are always so deceptively simple, but once you get close up you really see the quality and thought that's gone into their clothes.

OMG - Tomorrow the full show is available! Colors, place... everything is perfect!

Love the colours so far, that blazer looks great. Such a nice complementary venue as well

Loving the blush!!!

Looking forward to seeing what my fave twins came up with :D

No thank you!
I don't wanna buy clothes designed by 2 of the most overrated and bad dresses celebrities in the whole showbusiness :ninja:

^me neither. and this looks like something from H&M, to be honest...

^Hm seriously, how can you judge something by seeing only 2 little fuzzy pics...

I'm waiting for some HQs, this looks interesting.

i like the pastel colours but I need some HQ's to judge... Last collection had really interesting pieces and until now I have love their prefall and resort collections however some of their pieces, when you have them in your hands, reflect their lack of experience and their need of improvement... but they'r doing it pretty good if you take in consideration their short life.

I have to say from what I've seen so far, this has to be one of my favourites. Their Fall collection was nice and breezy, but this is a knockout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->