The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

The Lita by Jeffrey Campbell...so hideous. Like a cross between Peewee Herman shoes and clown shoes.

:lol: OMG! I actually love the Lita shoes. They are so eccentric, yet safe still. I just dont love the mustard yellow ones. They remind me too much of clown shoes from the front view :sick: I actually liked them at 1st though Ill admit... They were the first pair I saw. I love the neutrals more.

jeffrey_campbell.jpg

source: ioffer.com

^I can't see your picture.

^^
Those things are shameful. But you should state your source or it will be deleted.

I agree, Uggs are hideous but I just got my first pair because they keep my feet nice and tasty- haven't found that in any other shoes! (but geezuz they are not cute!) I guess after a while of wearing them you get used to it.

Was browsing on dazeddigital and found these.

Nicholas Kirkwood x Pollini
616036.jpg

616063.jpg

dazeddigital

the gum and gun/hoof shoes are hilarious! :lol:

i am sure someone has said this before but my husband refers to Uggs as Ugg-lies. they look comfy though.

^A bit? Those are entirely gross :sick: I really don't understand why people think we need even uglier mutants of shoes that are repulsive enough in their original form already (i.e. UGGs, Clogs, Crocs, etc.).

I almost lost my faith in the footwear industry when I stumbled across this pair of shoes named 'Blond Ambition'.
Blond%2Bambition%2B2.jpg

But wait..there's more

'Slide'
Slide%2B1.jpg

'Blow'
Blow+1.jpg

'Sling-Shot'
SlingShot3.jpg

'Dog 2010'
Dog1.jpg

source: kobilevidesign.blogspot

The 'Slide' and 'Blow' ones are kind of awesome :rofl: But the 'Dog' :sick:

The dog one is repulsive, the rest are are catastrophic.

@Laritournelle

Every single of these shoes is horrible but 'Blond Ambition' is over the top in so many levels!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->