The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

Why choose between an ugg boot, a studded ankle boot and a wedge sneaker.....when you can have all three in one!

shoea.jpg

shoedazzle

LV Spring 2013 rtw

I don't know if someone already posted these but they are the most hideous shoes I've seen in a long time.

_VIE0110.450x675.JPG

style.com

^ ahah i'm sure i did post a full shot of the whole shoes backstage or something like that. they truly are offensive to my taste and eyes.

Walter van Beirendonck F/W 13.14 :huh:

675an4.jpg

Twitter/VogueParis

lol that's some Slade realness there from walter:

0zSTI.png

slade's wikipedia page

These LV shoes are just horrid, I mean who would like to wear them? They remind me the early 2000s...

(ok, I know, someone probably will wear them)

The 50 Ugliest Shoes in History (according with the nymag)
many are already in this thread, but is a great list

http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/11/50-ugliest-shoes-in-history.html#

I expected this list to be truly shocking, it wasn't shocking in the way I expected though.
Prada's spring 2010 sandals should not be on there for starters. At least they called them "ugly [beautiful]", rather than just plain ugly.
Also I love Meadham Kirchhoffs spring 2010 platforms, Dr Martens boots, Marni's pre-fall 2012 Ballerina Flats, Louboutin's classic platform, McQueens spring 2010 platforms, Celines spring 2009 wedges... They may be weird, but they're not top 50 ugly.

Raul De Nieves.

These Monstrosities are literally the worst thing ive ever seen. Saw them in a new W Editorial and want to pluck my eyes out.

WHY!
tumblr_mgsejzrovc1ryryido1_500.jpg
tumblr_mf46298e3M1qg3bcuo1_500.png
tumblr_mgseimLsfT1ryryido1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9v78ilMeZ1qg3bcuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9v79dImyr1qg3bcuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mbz40htpRu1qg3bcuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mcbaf3YqQv1qg3bcuo1_500.jpg

rauldenieves.tumblr.com

People like this shouldn't be aloud a Hot Glue Gun, Let alone a spread in W Magazine or be able to call themselves a "Designer". This is Not fashion. It is a Joke.

please - pictures go out of my head !! :sick:

I cannot unsee what has already been seen. Excuse while I go gauge my eyes out with a spoon.

lol i had already noticed them in that editorial but i supposed they were like a joke / art-attack kind of thing made by the stylist for the messy ed, i had no idea there was a 'designer' behind them

i really think that shoes are only produced for posting in that thread :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->