Toni Braxton

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Toni Braxton........new cover

Images from www.ebony.com

She s on the cover of August Ebony lookin as smashin as usual! Has anyone seen her new video? So fabulously done.:woot:

cover_current.jpg

cover_b.jpg

cover_a.jpg

yeah i dont think she looks attractive at all in those pictures

Whats with the facial expression in the second pic?

She looks great for being a mother of two, I dont see any real style out of her pics,
they seem a little awkward to me

T4P. :flower:

The last photo is the best (imo). Toni is really a beautiful lady who can rock either short or long hair and look great. I also like her new song 'Please' and the video is nice. Not really feeling some of the dance moves :lol: yet they go with the song and besides Toni isn't really known for her dance moves but rather that amazing voice. :heart:

I also :heart: her new album title Libra. ^_^

it's really pathetic that a phenominally talented singer like toni braxton has to take herself to such a low level to sell records.

lunabella said:
it's really pathetic that a phenominally talented singer like toni braxton has to take herself to such a low level to sell records.

:huh: Toni has had a sexy image for quite awhile. The only thing that I would deem pathetic is those who choose to only focus on the image of one. Be it actors, actresses, singers, et cetera who have talent (ie ~ Toni) but decide to pose in scantily clad clothing & whatnot.

This is not to say that some people don't put their image in front of their talent (or for many...lack thereof) but these current pics of Toni happen to be tastefully done (imo). :shifty:

Also when it comes to selling records there needs to be more than an 'image' to do so. Hell to be totally honest it isn't just about being talented either. Its become mainly about one having a great pr team that will market them to the masses.

It doesn't hurt that Toni is a beautiful and talented woman but looks and in some cases even talent- will only get one so far especially this day in age.

Toni looks great and I love her with the short hair <3

And why shouldn't she show off her body, she had 2 kids plus she was battling health problems. She's overcome alot and looks GORGEOUS. Don't ya'll see the the headline on the cover "Toni Heats Up The Summer", explains the bathing suit? Ebony isn't a damn fashion magazine, what did you guys expect lol...

I_killed_couture said:
Toni looks great and I love her with the short hair <3

And why shouldn't she show off her body, she had 2 kids plus she was battling health problems. She's overcome alot and looks GORGEOUS. Don't ya'll see the the headline on the cover "Toni Heats Up The Summer", explains the bathing suit? Ebony isn't a damn fashion magazine, what did you guys expect lol...

:lol: I agree.

I hate the cover, she looks sl*tty. ebony isn't normally that type of magazine.

She doesn't look good, IMO. Looks like she's trying to hard. What a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->