M.I.A.

Ugh. She's the only nice thing about Madonna's video. Can't stop listening to Bad Girls though! I think I haven't been so addicted to a MIA song since Bucky Done Gun.

Ugh. She's the only nice thing about Madonna's video. Can't stop listening to Bad Girls though! I think I haven't been so addicted to a MIA song since Bucky Done Gun.

My thoughts are exactly the same.

Her new album is coming. M.I.A. coming back with power, power!

M.I.A and Danjahandz in Studio

bonafide-hustler.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad Girls isn't new at all it's from her Vicki Leekx that's been out since last January i believe. love the video though, it's everything i look for in a video from her

Yes it's true, but her new album comes out in summer. Also she will be performing with Madonna at the Super Bowl’s half-time show this Sunday.

I think I haven't been so addicted to a MIA song since Bucky Done Gun.
I *third* this! that was the last song I liked from her and I thought she had gone a bit 'down' with her music but she still very much has it. Love love love the video, can't stop watching. :heart:

Bad girls is gonna be huge. maya + romain gavras...can't go wrong with that combination
Madonna video is eh...maya is gorgeous in it though
Looking forward to he superbowl gig.
Welcome back, Maya the goddess :smile:

madge....so awful....so Blondie/Debbie Harry it's not even funny.

and of course she just had to have minaj and MIA to up her cool level.....just like she always does.

so agree with you guys about bad girls. i honestly haven't heard it so it's new to me and i like it. hopefully a positive sign for the new album. wasn't as impressed by her last one as the first.

i am actually quite obsessed with her!
altough it took a while to actually like her music
but now, i cannot stop listening.
anyway, it is suprising that she is already 36 years old.
woah, i tought she is in her 20s.

^ I also couldn't believe it when I found out that she was 36 years old.

I'm officially addicted to the song and the music clip that goes with it. I'm really excited for her coming album now.

When I first saw Give me all you luvin' I didn't particularly enjoy M.I.A.'s part, but after seeing the halftime show I thought she out did Nicki Minaj by miles never mind the fact that she flipped the bird.

I still can't get over how vile she can be. Gotta admit, a few of her songs aren't bad.

I can't believe people think that flipping the bird is so dramatic....

well on politically correct network television there are those standards. but she showed them what she thinks,no?! :lol: it's a little hypocritical though with the trash many americans seem to be keen on yet they have to adhere to these 1950's ideals still on network telly.

well on politically correct network television there are those standards. but she showed them what she thinks,no?! :lol: it's a little hypocritical though with the trash many americans seem to be keen on yet they have to adhere to these 1950's ideals still on network telly.

i love maya beyond belief but i think it's also hypocritical of her to partecipate in something so 'corporate' and 'huge' and 'mainstream' and then pretend to be the 'rebel' one by flipping the middle finger. i mean, if you truly wanna oppose to certain parts of the entertainment business you definitely don't go performing at superbowl. i found that more lame than rebellious, and i say that as a huge huge fan since day1

anyway, to get back on fashion - both M.I.A. and Nicky were wearing outfits by Fausto Puglisi, and it showed :ninja:

well her verse says she doesn't give a f*** a the end... soooo that makes perfect sense for why she gives the finger. I dont see it as something rebellious it was part of the act

im sorry she says i don't give a s*** but regardless I think it was expected I wasnt surprised at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->