Tracee Ellis Ross

Actress Tracee Ellis Ross attends the FYC event for ABC's "Blackish" at Walt Disney Studios on April 28, 2018 in Burbank, California.

z6gd9IQ.jpg

wrgdeIv.jpg

Leaving gym on April 25, 2018.

eoJWK6Z.jpg

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com​

Actress Tracee Ellis Ross speaks on stage at The United State of Women Summit 2018 - Day 1 on May 5, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

XiXjrdC.jpg

Sf1wtIF.jpg

Actor Tracee Ellis Ross attends the Prada Resort 2019 fashion show on May 4, 2018 in New York City.

Mhb9t7u.jpg

GiByD0E.jpg

zimbio.com​

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2018 in New York City.

v0DVyjM.jpg

zimbio.com​

Still can't believe she went with a life-sized pillowcase to the gala, with that hair and eye makeup, but everyone have their off days.

CtUhm9l.jpg

cepfiuj.jpg

At Versace's 2018 Met Gala After Party held at the Mark Hotel on Monday evening (May 7) in New York.

U1aolMX.jpg

zimbio.com, justjared.com​

Tracee Ellis Ross is seen in Tribeca on June 8, 2018 in New York City.

1oyet8o.jpg

J6cjLx1.jpg

wireimage.co.uk​

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the 2018 ACE Awards, announcing the Waterkeeper Alliance Partnership sponsored by Sperry at Cipriani 42nd Street on June 11, 2018 in New York City.

Q8TBt9H.jpg

7CDn31S.jpg

9vJ1tof.jpg

kwRRSzm.jpg

zimbio.com​

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the Chanel Haute Couture Fall Winter 2018/19 show at Le Grand Palais on July 3, 2018 in Paris, France.

nRYgAVs.jpg

tng27rR.jpg

At Warwick Lounge in Hollywood on June 29, 2018.

r7WAUKr.jpg

Fxb8k8i.jpg

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com​

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the Valentino Haute Couture Fall Winter 2018/2019 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 4, 2018 in Paris, France.
Oc1Wx3N.jpg

zimbio​

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the Vogue Foundation Dinner Gala at Musee Galliera on July 3, 2018 in Paris, France.

b1PRwey.jpg

eonline.com​

Tracee Ellis Ross on the September 2018 cover of Elle Canada.

OMG ~ so excited to be the september 2018 @ellecanada cover girl!
——
“Everybody has different choices, but my desire is to have the life that I’ve lived, all that I’ve done to learn the things that I’ve learned, all the hard lessons I need to own beaming through me and out of my face and out of my body. The history of what I come from—my heartbreaks and my joys—all of it is living in my face. All of those things have made me the woman I am.”
——
wearing a @prabalgurung sweater & @simonmillerusa earrings
photographer: @ninomunoz
editor-in-chief: @vanessacraft
art director: @jedtallo
stylist: @elainejyll
hair: @larryjarahsims
makeup: @lisastoreymakeup
nails: @nailbaby_maho

(L-R) Michelle Cole, Stanley Hudson, and Tracee Ellis Ross attend Harper?s BAZAAR and the CDG celebrate Excellence in Television Costume Design with the Emmy Nominated Costume Designers and exhibitors showcased at FIDM Museum and Galleries, with a private dinner presented by THE OUTNET.COM Nomad Hotel Los Angeles on August 18, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

gwWrQL8.jpg

Tracee Ellis Ross is seen arriving at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'.

nGfERcF.jpg

PNLvRk6.jpg

On the set of Extra on July 19, 2018.

peBK2ha.jpg

zimbio.com, hawtcelebs.com

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the Ralph Lauren fashion show during New York Fashion Week at Bethesda Terrace on September 7, 2018 in New York City.

9WlUg6K.jpg

NLj93EW.jpg

zimbio.com

Tracee Ellis Ross attends The Hollywood Reporter and SAG-AFTRA Annual Nominees Night to celebrate Emmy Award contenders at Avra Beverly Hills Estiatorio on September 14, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

cAkLC0n.jpg

aEO2Y6U.jpg

zimbio.com

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the 70th Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

TgLpeHl.jpg

9M75TgG.jpg

Tracee Ellis Ross attends Glamour x Tory Burch Women To Watch Lunch on September 16, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

r9crvZx.jpg

TESTToj.jpg

cLD7VDo.jpg

zimbio.com

She always sends out such a positive feeling with what she wears. It's like she's saying fashion isn't something to be afraid of, fashion is a friend - so let's have fun!

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the 2018 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on October 9, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

nVmiA7D.jpg

Pi4WThh.jpg

Tracee Ellis Ross speaks onstage during the 2018 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on October 9, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

CGTXmPF.jpg

H1bnX6B.jpg

IosBpGE.jpg

3uaWFFU.jpg

VSURw1m.jpg

p9kj2hd.jpg

EJJDuFR.jpg

kkScAdU.jpg

5Y96hug.jpg

TVfhyaX.jpg

iOjEuVp.jpg

8ul8m8f.jpg

s0bIBfc.jpg

zilK3D2.jpg

zimbio.com

Tracee Ellis Ross attends the 2018 InStyle Awards at The Getty Center on October 22, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

AXdbplK.jpg

vKmHPCt.jpg

suovBsq.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"