Tracy Anderson Method

I've done it for a while at a park. I did it at a time where there wasn't much people around so I wouldn't feel silly. But doing it on a treadmill is completely different, I thought I had mastered on the ground but Oh well.

^^
person who do that on trademill at gym do not look silly?
that look more silly there.
lot of runners do those kind of thing outdoors and
i think that way it do not look stupid.
oh well, this world is full of opinions
:flower::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, if anyone wants to download Metamorphosis by Tracy Anderson (Omnicentric) DVD, contact me over pm, I can give you the links. I became so interested in this workout through this thread so I searched the links, found them and downloaded the whole DVD video. :smile:

I'm doing the Tracy Anderson method. I have the cardio dvd and the mat workout.

I love the mat so much. After a day, you seriously feel a change.

I don't' really like the cardio as the dances are too repetitive for me. But I am going to try maybe another dvd.

Let you know how it works!

those workout pants are soooo low rise.
:rolleyes::doh:
grapevine and skip are old news,
they make it sound and look like SHE did invent them.

Hey guys, if anyone wants to download Metamorphosis by Tracy Anderson (Omnicentric) DVD, contact me over pm, I can give you the links. I became so interested in this workout through this thread so I searched the links, found them and downloaded the whole DVD video. :smile:
I apologize to all of you guys.:cry:
It turned out that I have the links for the Hipcentric DVD and I have been exercising with it for the last month thinking that it is Omnicentric workout.
If anyone wants the links for Hipcentric DVD, you can send me message.

I'm really really excited to try her method! I think I will try the infamous arms video today. :D Also, the treadmill work-out is very tempting but I think I'm too clumsy for that one... For those of you who have done the treadmill work-out at the gym/public spaces, has anybody ever commented on it?

Those treadmill workouts look fun, but I'm not sure I could do it at the local gym without feeling ridiculous.

^ a lot of seniors go to my local gym, it's a pretty small one...and everybody knows each other. I don't know if I'm brave enough. Lol. :lol:

I tried to do the Iron Man set of exercises, and crikey, it's seriously complicated! :shock: I barely managed 5 mins, because I didn't want to hurt myself by doing it in one fell swoop.

I just did the sitting arms work-out and it hurt so bad through the whole thing....but now I don't feel anything at all. Somebody commented on it before, about feeling all the muscles work but never being sore afterwards... Why do you think that is?

Tracy's mat and cardio workouts are both great. To be fair they might not be breakthrough routines but the regimen is straight-forward and you can do them anywhere. I live in Boston now and the weather is less predictable than California so it's been very helpful having a home workout handy. I also love her positive attitude. It def works if you stick to it. My fiance notices the difference too.

Has anyone purchased the special Tracey Rebounder (mini trampoline) from her website? It's only $70, which is super cheap for a rebounder. No returns allowed though so I'm skeptical :unsure:

Yeah I also only got 31 mins in the Method Matt before I got really tired too! I dont feel so bad! Gonna push myself to do it start to finish today!

Woah, I`ve finally became TA-convert after owning her programs for few years now :D I tried them, but I was looking for something else from my excersices before now, after doing a little bit of everything, from power yoga to running, from aerobics to weight lifting etc. I don`t know why I begin to get interested in her again, maybe it was the promise of the teeny-tiny dancer body, I finally knew was the one I wanted :lol:. And my recently grown enthusiasim to dance impacted, too. This is an excellent work out to add to dance classes/ home cardio work outs and zumba.

I have had some ups and downs on my path of working out, but I have always been doing something without very long breaks. Few weeks ago I made a commitment to myself to keep doing her mat work out combined to webisodes and post pregnancy work out (for variation, never been pregnant, but this on has a killer ab section) 4-6 times per week till summer, and give a proper chance to the method.

Now when I have some extra time at home, I have been able to do even 2 hour work out a day, so usually I do zumba, combat style cardio, dance lessons or fast, long walks for 30 min-60 min and then her mat workout or some webisodes combined to pp-dvd.

Also, I have changed my diet almost completely due to some thyroid problems. But I have got some amazing results only after few weeks, so I happily give most of the credit to her work out, since I´ve never seen this happening to my body this way, this fast.

I guess I am what Tracy would call glutecentric, and as mat work out is pretty intense on bum and thighs, I`ve already noticed my bum lifted and hips shrinking, it is definitely the right word, everything is just shrinking and getting together. I can`t wait to see the results by the summer!

Now I am also going to give her dance cardio a new try, just for fun. Until I learn it well, I will also do more effective cardio than just standing stupid on my living room floor :P

Has anyone purchased the special Tracey Rebounder (mini trampoline) from her website? It's only $70, which is super cheap for a rebounder. No returns allowed though so I'm skeptical :unsure:

A few people on her Facebook page have complained of it ripping.

do you guys only work out after her method? Could I do e.g. lunges (without weights)?

What I find strange is that she is badmouthing running now and says to rather do her cardio routine. But when she first came out she said to do 20min of running 5 times a week and work your way up to one hour...anybody remember this?
As much as I like her method (NOT talking about the cardio here) I feel like she is really moneyhungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rysjxgmvx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->