UK version of Sex and the City

Lovin_It

Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/personalaffairs/

Not sure if availabkle in US but expect style, fun, racy and good storylines! I just love Nicole!!

"Off-beat, fast-paced, funny, sexy and candid depiction of office life, following the fortunes of four personal assistants in the City of London."

^Absolute crap. Avoid this at all costs - it is a sexist, cheap and tacky show with an absolutely ridiculous plot line. It is a total discredit to the PAs in London who work their ***es off all day and yet still get tainted by this diatribe which is just perpetuating the myths and stereotype that men have perpetuated in the city.

for some reason i dont think its gonna work, British humour is totally dofferent from US humour...Sex and the city is very LA humour

My friend mentioned this show to me but I haven't gotten round to watching it on iplayer yet. She's normally very aware of misogynist storyline lines so I'm surprised you say that. Either way, the plot doesn't interest me. Notice how it's 4 PA's in the City as opposed to 4 female investment bankers?

OMG! I love SEX AND THE CITY, hope they follow the same plot and characters. Is this a movie or a series!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->