US Bazaar December 2006 : Jennifer Lopez

I'm not a big fan of Jennifer Lopez but I like this cover. I think it's a lot better than her May cover. And isn't it ironic that she got two covers so soon? I mean, Keira Knightly got December 2005 Vogue and then May 2006 Vogue and now Jennifer gets May and December Bazaar! This is sure funny!

^ So true, iluvjeisa. So true.

I'm curious, as well, what the subscriber cover is...? :unsure:

I love the cover, it's so much better than her last one with the fried hair and cheezy pose. She looks beautiful...

what about the contents...any info???

Wow...that must be a crapload of airbrushing 'cause she looks really really good.

She doesn't look like the Jennifer that I'm used to seeing. She looks quite pretty on the cover, and that is exactly my point.

Jennifer looks beautiful on the cover. I prefer it to cover of June issue.

:unsure: Why is she on the cover twice in one year !??

It seems like she's been on every fourth cover. what gives? she is so uninteresting

Here's her May 2006 Bazaar cover, just for reference:

jl041806_01.jpg

socialitelife.com

I think she wearing Atelier Versace dress. I saw them in Vogue Paris Couture ed in October issue.
Good times for Versace, two covers this month

Last edited by a moderator:
LibertyRose said:
I was hoping someone like Rachel Weisz would get the cover. Editors are either too conservative or too behind on what's hot in the cinematic world to venture out of a very small pool of actresses that are in rotation.

i agree...
la lopez again? when there are so many deserving actresses out there promoting movies? rachel weisz would have been an excellent choice, or even eva green...

i have a feeling the "best dressed" list will be the usual suspects...:rolleyes: :innocent:

Well, Cate Blanchett's first Vogue cover (she's had three now) came either shortly before or after her career-making role in Elizabeth, for which she was nominated for an Oscar. Rachel Weisz has actually won an Oscar already, and is arguably much more photogenic than Blanchett. If Connelly and Blanchett could score magazine covers, there is no reason why Weisz cannot.

kimair said:
rachel weisz would have been an excellent choice, or even eva green...

I agree with you about Eva Green. I would love to see her on a few covers!!! :woot: She is fascinating.

I wouldn't say no to a Rachel Weisz cover, I loved the one she did for British Vogue in April. But hopefully another magazine will take the initiative.

Any word yet on who is in the eds in this issue?

well, it could have been worse
you can't expect much from US magazines these days. I really need to move to Paris.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->