US Vogue January 2005 : Jennifer Lopez by Mario Testino

I hate how they always have the same random field thats always sunny and green grass and sun and blah boring. It might be interesting once or twice but jeeezzzeee. Its either that or some stupid house in LA.
Completely agree. And why do the cover girls always look so happy? There's no reason given. I think this cover would have been better if it had been more in keeping to J-Lo's (what are we supposed to call her now?) style.

I jaust saw the tagline, and honey, I don't really care if you feel like starting over. Can the magazine really call itself a fashion magazine anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to hear a conversation between J.Lo and Anna Wintour.... I wonder who would be the bigger b**ch (sorry I'm a newbie- I didn't know if cursing in post was allowed)?

Wow this is the first time I seen Lisa Cant looking absolutly amazing. brava!

Lisa Cant looks f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!! And who's that GIANT kid next to Raquel in the Balenciaga shot?

Do we need Caroline Trentini, Julia, Natasha Poly, Hana, Heather Marks AND Raquel Zimmerman though? Julia and Raquel really stand out, but the others can go imo.

I also don't know about 3 redheads...

Where's Eugenia? Erin Wasson? Guinevere? Luca? Even (gasp!) Daria? More variety, please!!

Lisa Cant does shine in the Prada and Chanel shots. I was pleasantly surprised. My favorite is the Chanel...very elegant.

My favorite was Lisa in Chanel. That was truly breath-defining. I'm glad Daria isn't included: She need to step away from US Vogue for at least a month. Might I add where the hell is Gemma? Hmmm maybe Vogue gave us a decent editorial to make up for the crap worthy cover!

gemma is in another ed with natalia called "back in business" ph. by craig mcdean.

all of steven meisel's shoots always look the same. so boring.

Nemova said:
Guys, that's not US Vogue, that's Harper's. :unsure:
Nope, that's Vogue (I just looked at the issue in the bookstore)

I agree with everyone, though - generally it's really quite bland, except I like Lisa Cant in it.

I wish they had Gemma in it, though...her ed. with Natalia was all right - it was only something like three pages, though. Short, and the clothes weren't amazing to me.

heather marks, caroline trentini, stam and lisa cant all look the same, its boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->