V 41

Reaction score
No info on cover and only a small preview on the V site, but models.com previews a Bruce Weber story with Malgosia...

The hall of mirrors that is fashion is showing Next’s golden girl Malgosia as the fairest of them all right this minute. Extending her audacious comeback is the point perfect new V Magazine with this 12 page story shot where Malgosia romps on the beaches of Miami with actress Aisha Taylor. Styled by Joe Mckenna Malgosia looks every inch the Inevitable girl! For more tanatalizing bytes check out www.vmagazine.com.
Pictures from vmagazine.com

Attachments

• bruce1.jpg
    bruce1.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 61
  • bruce2.jpg
    bruce2.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Horst P. Horst and Guy Bourdin tributes

Attachments

• horst.jpg
    horst.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 43
  • bourdin.jpg
    bourdin.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 40
Aisha Tyler? I went to a Talk Soup taping once when she was still hosting. Malgosia seems to be the hottest thing in fashion right now. She must be really good or her agent at Next is the real talent.

^Malgosia's making a comeback, actually :smile:

You can now see a pretty good preview on http://www.vmagazine.com -- not many editorial shots though (yet)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Three ladies on the cover though! The picture is pretty small but you can tell that they're wearing white bikinies.

^I have to admit, it almost looks like a Victoria's Secret shot on the cover (V, Victoria's Secret...hahaha)! :rofl:

God save us if the cover is as hot as the Vanity Fair in April 2005 was :lol:

I love the eds in previews... :heart: Bravo Bravo Bravo V magazine! :heart::heart::heart:

Uh and I love those make-up pics with Lily Donaldson, Jessica Stam and Karen Elson B)

The Horst P. Horst and Guy Bourdin tributes look intresting

More from models.com

Pure Genius Indeed

How versatile and dextrous is the dewy Lily Donaldson in this wicked “Pure Genius” story as lensed by Mario Sorrenti for V 41. Decked out in choice gear from Azzedine Alaïa and Balenciaga’s Nicolas Ghesquière, Joe McKenna proves why he’s now lengendary in the biz. Rest assured though, the previews of the vital new V continues in OTM until the issue hits the stands on May 15th. Until then scan www.vmagazine.com for more tantalizing peeks.

Attachments

• puregenius2.jpg
    puregenius2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 41
Cover: Freja, Daria & Gemma by Mario Testino

More previews on vmagazine.com

The editorial inside featuring the three cover girls...

Screencapped by me from vmagazine.com

Kind of pin-up-ish...^_^

I like Gemma's...though I could do without her buttcrack :lol: I don't like Daria's ... at all :shock:

as the darialogist i can only say: I'M HORRIFIED.

daria is sensual, but when she tries to play the sexy pin-up - and that isnt't the first time - she's pathetic. sorry if i sound harsh, but it's just my love for her to inspire me such a word.

Since when is Freja a golden girl? I am sick of it! :sick: ...anyway, very nice cover & pics! :PB)

this cover is repugnant! daria looked hot in gq so she can pull off a sexy look but this is trashy. this just looks cheap. and jemma and freja look like little girl. its gross and i will not buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->