Valentino F/W 09.10 Paris

Is this set not gorgeous? Does anyone know how this would feel against skin and what kind of fabric it is? I feel like it would be kind of rough, but its against skin, so I dunnoo...:huh:

Attachments

• valentino19.jpg
    valentino19.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 8
Ooops! Sorry I forget to say my source! I got it from Women's Wear Daily, at wwd.com

Luv you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen quite a few of the pieces in store, they are really pretty, lovely detailing and finishings as well as nice fabrics. Many pieces in the boutiques have not been on the runway. I must also admitt that I realized that the prices werent as high as previouresly where.
Shoes and bags where must haves, especially the clutches that had flowers all over made from chiffon (which I had to buy, will post a picture) and the crystal bags which are pretty cool.

What was very sad to see that they had a coat, same color, same embroidery work as this coat from the couture s/s 2009 collection. I mean, If it is very similar to a couture piece, the customer who brought the couture would be very disspointed sincethey spent a fortune on it unless nobody ordered a piece they decided to reduce the price and sell it.

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this set not gorgeous? Does anyone know how this would feel against skin and what kind of fabric it is? I feel like it would be kind of rough, but its against skin, so I dunnoo...:huh:

I sew this in the boutique, it was made of silk and very light tafta fabric (if i remember) it was not rough at all. Will be quite nice against the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->