Valentino S/S 2011 : Caroline Brasch-Nielsen, Freja Beha, & Julia Saner by David Sims

the studio shots are so random... the other ones look much better, even though that isn't really the valentino I used to love.

Wow! Amazing! Literally the best campaign of the season for me! Its soft, elegant but cheerful all at the same time. Superb casting this season! Much better than last! :heart:

Oh, please get out sims. What's this. :yuk: Only like background and model.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could have been a lot better if i had subtle colors on it. Random and repetitive small shots. Like it

I like this...a lot. I think Sims is a very good choice for the 'new' Valentino. It feels classy yet very fresh and modern at the same time.

I love it, it's so fresh, so young & still elegant.. My only regret is that they didn't photograph the girls together. But the campaign is really very beautiful. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with every single shot. Bravo!

Oh god,i adore this!Freja,Julia and Caroline look so beautiful! :blush:

i like it more than i did the preview. are there usually this many images?

Lovin all Julia's shots...hating Freja even more ^_^
Just wondering why did the re-used the concept of the previous campaign(and also the same accessories...I'm tired of those studded heels now)

the sad fate of the Valentino girl, from spectacular dresses and stunning campaigns to the beaded rags they churn out in RTW (don't get me started on HC!) to the dreary black and white campaigns. I'm not sure I can take more.

After the shambles that was last seasons ads, I was struggling to see where the brand were going with their advertising.......and after seeing the first pic of Julia, which was sweet and lovely, but slightly boring, I still wasn't getting it. But, these ads are a perfect example of waiting for the whole set before forming an opinion, and I like the end result immensely.
If this is the new vision for Valentino then it works remarkably well.

Yeah, I usually am not a fan of black and white images, but I can't help but love these. Julia is the star of the campaign for me. Though Caroline and Freja's shots are superb also. What I love the most are the close-up shots.

The campaign is beautiful. I like the idea of putting of a frontal profile shot with the campaign shots. But Freja looks absolutely frightening and sickening. Especially that window shot, she looks....unmentionable.

those cast are totally amaze me! nice cast like seriously!

freja's face is so strong, caroline is really beauty and julia is such a pretty..
wish not in B&W colors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->