• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Victoria Traina

Still, she looks gorgeous :D I love to see her with her mother.

PROENZA SCHOULER PRIVATE DINNER HOSTED BY VICTORIA TRAINA, Paris

purplediary

thank you for posting :smile:!
i want to see more of that look. looks very interesting

W December 2011
"Soul Sisters"

Photographer: Max Vadukul
Stylist: Giovanna Battaglia and Patrick Mackie

snapped by GivenchyHomme

"Very Classy" Book Signing hosted by Modi Operandi, New York

dyrgqo.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

She's the only one who actually looks good on that W picture. Also love her jacket at the Derek Blasberg book event. Is it Balenciaga ?

cess-sisters-05-h.jpg

SAMANTHA, VANESSA, AND VICTORIA TRAINA
“Our mother grew up in Paris and started taking us to the couture shows when we were really young,” says Vanessa Traina (center), the 26-year-old daughter of romance novelist Danielle Steel. “We’d go with her to Chanel, YSL, and Balmain, when Oscar [de la Renta] was there. She’d put us in matching dresses—we hated it.” Today, though the Traina sisters work in fashion—Samantha (left), 29, as a stylist in Los Angeles; Victoria (right), 28, as a consultant to Proenza Schouler; and Vanessa as a stylist, consultant, and all-round It girl—they continue to share clothes. “We’re a year apart, so we’ve always been interconnected,” says Vanessa, who recalls that as kids in San Francisco, they regularly sat with their mother while she got ready to go out. “We’d just have total girl time with her.” Once roommates at their parents’ legendary house in Pacific Heights, Vanessa and Victoria are now neighbors in Manhattan. “She’s very nurturing,” Vanessa says of Victoria. “We call each other every morning before we head to work.”

wmagazine

Dinner for DEREK BLASBERG'S New Book "VERY CLASSY" hosted by Lauren Santo Domingo, Tory Burch, Vera Wang and Samantha Boardman at the Gramercy Park Hotel, 11/9/2011

15g6p12.jpg

bfanyc.com

Chanel "The Little Black Jacket" Book Exhibition," June 6, 2012

she's wearing proenza schouler resort '13...

29dvj1k.jpg

15f3g5d.jpg
j62bk7.jpg

billy farrelly agency

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks fabulous, I love everything about this outfit! She's always super chic.

I also really like her hair!

Look at that face !! She's perfection :heart:. Loving the hair and Givenchy outfit.

I've such a thing for women with minimal makeup, hair back and a minimal outfit :heart:

She looks absolutely stunning in that last photo! I'm in love again :crush:

@ Vanessa's Wedding.

43ea6d38f02111e1b46022000a1cdf5e_7.jpg

derek blasberg/ instagram

She has such beautiful features, very soft and cute. Gorgeous dress, I'd guess Chanel couture but I'm not sure.

such a beauty...:heart::heart::heart:
i honestly love her style more than vanessa...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->