Vivienne Westwood

Reaction score
[attachmentid=24029]

Hello

This is my first time on the site so if I am posting something that has already been on I am sorry (i did have a search but couldnt find anything)

Basically I want to know if anyone knows where I can get some Vivienne westwood sculpted shoes? They are the ones that look like they are a mound of a foot?

Any ideas??....i would be very grateful.xx

Hopefully this picture may work.....fingers crossed!

o god. probably call their boutique. look online for the phone number.

They're kinda scary though.... love yah viv though.

I know Vivienne has a good sense of humour, but these shoes are nothing but a bad joke...

I absolutely ador ethosu shoes :heart: :heart: :heart:

there kind of a classic of her's i think, so call the boutique

you could also try Diavolina shoes http://www.diavolinashoes.com/
they are in LA and carey her bags and shoes

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 15 2004, 12:48 PM
Oh, those would be so great without that ugly splice on the toe.
[snapback]333210[/snapback]​

the 'splice' is the point of the shoes :heart:

that is an oler style which is not in productioin as far as i know...your best bet is ebay or some sort of consignment shopping...

good luck...

and as far as comparing the margiela with the westwwods...i think it's a very appropriate comparison...i think it is definitley the same sort of customer... :flower:

edit...i lied..i just remembered seeing a shoe like that in a shop s few blocks away that just opened...hmmm...i will try to get the name for you...they are heels -pumps...

I actually like the sculpted toe shoe! Especially in that silver!!

Thank you all for your help......think the boutique maybe the best bet!!!

I know they are an aquired taste but thats the appeal of them.....dont think you will see many of them out on the town!!!

Wish me luck and i will post my success if i have any.xx :woot:

Hi Princess - nice taste in footwear :P The shoes were originally called "monster shoes" and then "toe shoes" - I have a super-high sample pair in green suede you would die for!

They are still produced - I don't know where you live, but in London the Conduit St. or Davies St. boutiues usually have the odd pair on the shelves, and they will arrange for them to be made in your size and choice of fabric at no extra cost if you wish.

I tried the style you've shown in black and they were extremely comfortable, so if you can find them somewhere, go for it!!

Originally posted by princessprincess@Aug 15 2004, 11:51 PM
Thank you all for your help......think the boutique maybe the best bet!!!

I know they are an aquired taste but thats the appeal of them.....dont think you will see many of them out on the town!!!

Wish me luck and i will post my success if i have any.xx :woot:
[snapback]333350[/snapback]​

Good luck then! :flower:

I doubt I would wear them, but they certainly have an endearing quality to them! :flower:

To second what everyone's been saying, these shoes belong in this thread.

I really can't make an opinion on them seeing as i haven't seen them actually on a real pair of feet.

Good luck finding them! And welcome to TFS!

im going to revive this thread so that people can post their favourite viv shoes. i love them their gorgeous:wub: do share please.

6877.jpg

vivwestshoex25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->