Vivienne Westwood

thanks for the help, i do love the heeled ones but i think i'll go for the flats, i'm not a very "heel" type of person, because i'm really tall i feel self conscious wearing them except for nights out. thanks again!

:wub: Fantastic!

26_copy7_size_0.jpg

a984mel said:
thanks for the help, i do love the heeled ones but i think i'll go for the flats, i'm not a very "heel" type of person, because i'm really tall i feel self conscious wearing them except for nights out. thanks again!

:cry: ok...but don't say I didn't warn you!! :D

B)....

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for those pics, softgrey :heart:

i'd kill for a pair of those rocking horse platforms.

i really like these...wish i had a better pic...

hey there pradaromance...nice avatar...:heart:

love the ones in the 2nd post~

they look so interesting. is the back cut out or is it just clear plastic?

rayncloudx said:
they look so interesting. is the back cut out or is it just clear plastic?

the maryjanes??? those are the "rocking horse" platforms... the back is cut out.

softgrey said:
i really like these...wish i had a better pic...
Those are really cool, they're kinda prep school tartan gone glam rock.

I'm gonna revive this thread again

I'm absolutely in love with the "toe" shoes. I fell in love with them years ago when I saw them in a VW perfume ad. Does anyone know how much they cost and where i can get them???
vma0017lm0ly.jpg

vma0038ro0ur.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm also in love with those shoes! It looks like those pictures are from Elizabethtown promotions so we may be in luck (current collection, perhaps...). I don't recall seeing those in the Osaka head shop but then again, I didn't see any shoes at all!

nELL said:
I'm gonna revive this thread again

I'm absolutely in love with the "toe" shoes. I fell in love with them years ago when I saw them in a VW perfume ad. Does anyone know how much they cost and where i can get them???

I am absolutely in love with those shoes aswell, I've been looking for those plain black one's forever,last time I asked in the Leeds store (october) they said they were a discontinued style. they had done them for a few years but weren't that popular, the SA rang round the other branches for me, but couldn't find any anywhere :cry:

does anyone have sny idea where I can get them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->