Wallets

Another thing to consider is fi your wallet has to many clasps it won't comfortably enter you bag. I'm carrying a Coach duffle right now and I have a XOXO trifold wallet with a big metal clasp on the change pouch. Everytime I try to put it back in my bag it catches on the interior pockets of my purse and drives me nuts!!

Diorling said:
Ive been toying around w/ the idea of getting a billfold...Options below...

Coach (I know, but I loooove Ostrich and the color is sooo purdy)

Wow..I never knew Coach would tap into ostrich AND is that made in ITALY I see? My coach wallet is made in China. So is my Marc by Marc bag. Not that I have anything against China snice I"m Chinese. In fact, I think the craftsmanship in China is quite skilled (not to menation how much practice they get w/ everything other think in this world made there). My problem with designer pieces being made from China is that the labourers are paid so little (compared to Italy, France) yet the company still charges so much and makes all the big bucks. At least the company might make a little less (even if it's a few dollars) if they sent the goods to be made in Europe or USA or sth.

hrmm..just realized i'm completely off topic. not to mention..the above statement is just an assumption...i'm too lazy to check for facts now. Correct me kindly if someone knows the truth:wink:

My wallet comes from this:

duct-tape.jpg

(lewrockwell.com

I carry a homemade ducttape wallet. :D
(I used to carry and black, red and white ducttape purse too, but it broke. :()

You can get it in so many colours, so you can make a wallet to suit your lifestyle, plus they're indestructible, and you can make it to fit whatever you like to carry.

Besides Vuitton Epi and Taiga Leather stuff, Aigner and Tumi have nice wallets, so many CC slots... I should have gotten one of those

p10951088_ph_detail_04.jpg

p10951088_ph_hero.jpg

I never really liked massive articles of clothing upon oneself painted with the LV monogram, but this is discreet and lovely. I love the design, I think it's one of the most beautiful monograms I have ever seen (and I've seen quite a few). This wallet is good as far as practicality as it is slim, and it can hold money, lots of credit cards, IDs, and passports-- and it is a zipped wallet-- which really makes me feel secure when using it.

Quick, simple, elegant, and excellent in just a regular daybag. Oui? :smile:

PS: The wallet is named: [Louis Vuitton] Zippy Organizer

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my Longchamps wallet. It is well-made, stylish without being trendy, and doesn't make me look like I'm trying to hard!

ibimus said:
plus they're indestructible

ya think? :lol:

I feel kind of bad because I just bought a new wallet that isn't really want a needed. But atleast it's black this time.

I really just need something that can fit in my pocket when I'm feeling manly. :ninja:

I have a small pink Coach wallet (but I want one in black SO bad! I just think it would end up getting lost in my handbag...)

p10188852_ph_hero.jpg

p10188852_ph_detail_03.jpg

[Eluxury.com]

I'm looking for an upgrade soon...the Billfold doesn't hold too much cash..

i have a LV monogram zippy wallet it's fantastic! it's big enough for all my stuff: credit cards, IDs etc...

Diorling said:
Ive been toying around w/ the idea of getting a billfold...Options below...

Coach (I know, but I loooove Ostrich and the color is sooo purdy)
74039_DENA_d2.jpg

Dior Homme
0015.JPG

Coach
LuisaViaRoma

there are more, too lazy now.

COACH!:o :o :o :o :o :o :yuk: As much as a loathe that horrible American:sick: Made in Korea Label I actually really like that wallet

I love the blue ostrich coach wallet *drools*

does anyone know how much the cheapest gucci/LV wallets are and could you please post a pic ?(I'm looking for a present for a friend, willing to spend upto 250 euro's..)

Nymf said:
I love the blue ostrich coach wallet *drools*

does anyone know how much the cheapest gucci/LV wallets are and could you please post a pic ?(I'm looking for a present for a friend, willing to spend upto 250 euro's..)

go to www.vuitton.com and choose french, then e-shopping to see all prices, you can find some wallets for up to 250€, but not large ones... gucci also has prices online, if you choose germany

generally LV mono, damier and epi hold up very well

that oroton mini wallet looks very sleek and clean...
i still have to muster up enough courage to buy a new wallet, after recieving one from my father not too recently... shucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->