Washington, DC Shopping

Beautiful day in the neigborhood.

Went shopping in Georgetown picked up this amazing Rag & Bone bib oxford, it sold out in NYC, but not in DC. I went into Cusp, wow, the Georgetown Cusp is fantastic! Chanel, Fendi and YSL bags, the good ones!! Coco Cabas, Naked Flap, Muse, Downtown, Spy, Crossword...Really impressed by the shoe selection too, you ladies always get the good stuff.

Im sooo back in love w/ Georgetown, Im trying to see if I can swindle my parents into getting me a townhouse or something...

^ really? i havent been there yet. gonna have to make a stop - im so jealous you got to enjoy the day shopping diorling - am heading up to nyc for tribeca ff hurray!

Squeezed in an hour of shopping in Chevy Chase yesterday, wow, that Bloomies is gonna be HUGE! I snapped up some adooooraaabblle kids clothes at Ralph Lauren for my cousin, he's going to Paris/Biarritz/Monaco over the summer and he must be immaculately dressed, he's a little prepster too (3 years old). Im getting him a Charvet shirt too.

Nothiing for me, alas, Im pretty set...

Diorling -- are you back in DC now? No more NYC???

This is totally not clothes related...but last time I was in DC I found this great cheese/snack place.

http://www.cowgirlcreamery.com/

The shop is in the Penn Quarter.

I walked by Barney's Coop in Gtown, and they've a window display for the Kate Moss Topshop collection coming May 9. I guess they will be carrying it as well...

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, reasonably priced tailor? I just need an original hem done on a pair of jeans. I think someone mentioned Do's awhile back but they're a little expensive. Anybody good in upper Northwest/Bethesda area? Thanks in advance!

No, still NYC. I just visit.

Hi Diorling,
Im in the know cos of you...
Nice to know you come visit D.C every now and again
Oh I would love to move to NY, My sister lives in Williamsburg Brooklyn, very trendy, love to visit her quite a bit so that is how I get my NY fix when I'm ready....
I know...Haven't been on this forum in a while..School has been kicking my butt, I graduated 1 week ago. whew..So I'm back on!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Im back in town for the whole month of June (my birthmonth), very exciting.

hey guys, just so you know, online shopping is dangerously addictive

Igotgoodjeans, whats your bday? Mine is the 17th!! I love being a Gemini, Im a true Gemini too, practically schizo.

Im in DC right now, ugh, I cant wait to mince on the town tomorrow, if anyone sees an impossibly well coiffed homosexual in heeled boots, that's me...

^ june 2! though i think i might have put it on tFS profile as feb 6 because im ********... im a classic gemini - if you read all the stuff off of horoscopes im like, omg yep thats me.

supposed to be nice day tmrw - hope you get to enjoy some of it outside!

Just so everybody knows, Denim Bar is having a sale...I believe everything is 30-50% off

Also, Nordstrom's semi annual started

and Brooks Brother's as well

Happy Shopping!

I should go to Denim Bar, though, clothes is the last thing I need.

Also, Saks Mens Store now carries Dior Homme...I was totally floored.

^ yeah, i went in there to buy a gift for someone and I freaked out that people here know what dior homme is!

saks at Tysons?

Oof i just got a whole bunch of stuff...new pair of Cheap Mondays ($40!!) from db sale, pair of white polo chinos, a lovely purple contrast collar shirt from polo also, and a pair of dirty bucks from polo, as well. I'm kinda mad that tailoring everything cost me more than actually buying it! Ugh

Fit pics:
Cheap Mondays (not raw or selvedge, but $40, i'm not complaining:(
IMG_0382.jpg

Shirt, Pants, Bucks:
IMG_0369.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back