Washington, DC Shopping

Anyhoo....has anyone seen Panda Head? Its a blog of DC street style. Probably need a thread in Street Style on it. I was suprised that such a thing existed, but it's pretty cool to check out

http://www.pandahead.blogspot.com/

the picture they took of me was pretty funny, i look well young and really short. i also wish i took my coat off too but ah well. its fun to look at the site but i find even though a lot of the looks look different they still have the same feel to me which makes them seem kind of dull.

the picture they took of me was pretty funny, i look well young and really short. i also wish i took my coat off too but ah well. its fun to look at the site but i find even though a lot of the looks look different they still have the same feel to me which makes them seem kind of dull.

Oh which one were you?? You should post your pic back here.

i couldnt find it on the site but i had this one in my photobucket but i seemed to for reasons i cant remember blocked out my face but anyways here it is.
dcatbc.jpg

source pandablogspot

i couldnt find it on the site but i had this one in my photobucket but i seemed to for reasons i cant remember blocked out my face but anyways here it is.

source pandablogspot

Cute coat.

That floor looks familar is that the Black Cat???

Is that the name. I forget.

yes, was at the black cat that night. i love it there.
and thanks! i've had that coat for ages, have to get a new one this winter though the lining has seen better days

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know if the barneys on M street has started its second cut stuff yet? I know they have on the website but shipping is ridiculous.

Does anybody know of some shops where you can find nice colorful summer dresses (not chain stores like BR etc.)?

Also, slightly off topic, can you recommend a good coffee shop in downtown DC?

Has anyone been to Annie Creamcheese in georgetown? what a crap basement that is...all ive been hearing is that its the greatest thing and that everyone is always buying stuff from there...i did see a few scattered designers that i recognized but nothing worth going back there again for...

i was tempted to go into relish today but i really wasnt dressed for it..i must go another day though..

side note..are there any stores in the DC area that carry rick owens? i know its a longshot but i figured there might be one place that might...

micmacbis i havent been to yet either..i have a feeling they might..

thoughts?

I have a cream colored leather bag that I just got in Paris a month ago and need to get cleaned. Does anyone have any recommendations of a good place to take it, preferably in NW DC? Thanks.

FYI - sassanova is having a great sale right now.

Also, FYI - urbanchic totally screwed me over and lied about trying to sell me an Alice + Olivia dress, I have heard from other people they are notorious for doing this. Just wanted to pass the word along, buyer beware, they really suck.

^yes, one of the closest sort-of-suburbs, it's so close I'm not sure it can even be considered one...

Not entirely on topic, but what's the weather like in Washington DC in the beginning of November?

I've recently found Proper Topper (one in Dupont on Conn. south of the circle and one in Georgetown at P & Wisconsin). They have an interesting selection of hats and accessories- far from the crap that is at Urban. It's more hit than miss with their clothes- mid-range Burning Torch, Nanette Lepore, Tracy Reese, Susana Monaco, etc.

Also, I haven't had a chance to read through this whole thread, so this might have already been asked/answered, but does anyone have any recomendations for vintage shopping in DC?

Is there perhaps a good website for someone going to Washington for the first time? With places to eat, places to shop etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->