What Are You Listening to Right Now?

^ yes! it's just too good! got addicted via Canada's video for the song (if you don't have to watch their videos at least 10 times...☠️) and it just spilled into even the 'workout' video for motivation whenever I don't feel like working out (just play it on the treadmill).

Btw, there's also a lullaby version of the song on Apple Music.. there's Physical for every need lol.

Quiksilver Messenger Service - Fresh Air

(the heatwave playlist on full swing! ☄️)

Donuts Mind If I Do - CHAI. Discovered them through weekly playlist from Spotify. They are a Japanese girl band that visually and musically stunning.

Venus Fly Trap - MARINA. Once again Marina keeps serving nothing but quality pop music. Her album is a serve.

La Vie En Rose - Celeste. I really like whimsical melody in this version and her haunting vocal.

Princess of China - Coldplay, Rihanna. Love this song all over again after watching a MTV best of Coldplay. The melody is mesmerizing me Everytime I listen.

Magpie - Lava La Rue. Shazamed this song while I'm in Zara, because this is just so good. My constantly replay at this moment.

Just wrapped up Lorde's new album Solar Power. Going to need her to pick up the BPM on the next project...

Never ever in a million years would I expect to come here and find @Benn98 listening to Doja, ha! The Alakazam verse of Need to Know should be the new american anthem.

Venus Fly Trap - MARINA. Once again Marina keeps serving nothing but quality pop music. Her album is a serve.

Facts! I did not like her previous era, I don't even remember the name. The Homemade Heaven song was on it, the black and white visual. Didn't sit right with me! But this new album is absolutely fantastic. The entire album is so good, I'm currently obsessing over Pandora's Box.

Anyway.. here's my song of the moment (while I'm impatiently waiting for Chlöe to drop Have Mercy at last)

Free Woman (Rina Sawayama & Clarence Clarity Remix) - Lady Gaga

It's the Replay remix for me, so damn good!

The whole thing is tremendous. And I generally don't like remixes of songs I already enjoy. The 1000 Doves remix is weirdly so calming.

Last edited:
Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)

she wasn't about to let Scooter Braun profit off the song's Tiktok resurgence lol

Mark Morton - Cross Off (feat. Chester Bennington)

From the new Junya show. I've heard the opening melody sampled in countless songs from 90s rave, and I love that I found the source of it.

You should listen to some of Ryuichi Sakamoto's work. He was one of the original YMO trio members. As far as YMO albums, my favorite is Solid State Survivor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->