What Are You Listening to Right Now?

You should listen to some of Ryuichi Sakamoto's work. He was one of the original YMO trio members. As far as YMO albums, my favorite is Solid State Survivor.
Oh, I've heard a lot of his work throughout the years, but I didn't know about this particular song. He's had his hand involved in all sorts of music for decades now, right? Quite a prolific career, no?

Oh, I've heard a lot of his work throughout the years, but I didn't know about this particular song. He's had his hand involved in all sorts of music for decades now, right? Quite a prolific career, no?

Yeah, he's had a long and fruitful career in music and film. I'm sorry if I offended you by recommending his music to you despite you knowing his work. Have you heard his album with Fennesz? It's called Cendre and I've been listening to it to fall asleep and also on my bike rides. HIs minimal and dark music is what appeals to me the most.

^ Fennesz :heart:

but today is no Fennesz day for me, my brain is fried, so ‘lip-synch in the shower’ kind of day..

Don Toliver - You

The Alakazam verse of Need to Know should be the new american anthem.

Just scrolling past posts in this thread and I see this! Haha I was just recently thinking Need to Know is one of the most enjoyable pop songs to sing along to. The amount of times my neighbors have likely heard me scream-singing "Could he try me? YEEAUUUHHH mmm, most likely, tryna see if you could handle this ***, Prolly give his *** a panic attack" is.... worrying.

There's a radio station in Brazil that only plays old songs... I'm addicted to these:

Rico Nasty, "Magic."

She's waaaay too young for my taste, (my 19 year old nieces lover her, for Christ sake) but it's still a catchy song regardless.

Radiohead - Treefingers

the new Kid A Mnesiac remaster (Kid A & Amnesiac together) just came out. Listening to it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->