What are you studying?

I'm studying Chemistry in my first year and it's quite fun (though I'm not too keen on my minor subject, Physics).
I would have started studying something art related if I had more talent,the eagerness to finish my creations and of course connections (oh, and rich parents, so I wouldn't care about actually earning money with my artistic output :D).

I thought I'd be the only one studying in a field a little far away from the forum's topic.
5th semester of BA International Management, majoring in Business Auditing & Reporting, Finance Management and Controlling, although with a strong practical focus on Marketing & PR.

Public Relations, International Relations with a Fashion and Beauty Communication Milestone (its like a minor) and a Chinese Studies minor

English major, and I *think* I've just decided to pass on minoring- I was going to do Film Studies, but now I think I'm going to just take different courses in Film, Theater, and maybe Art/Art History. I'm torn between pursuing acting or a career as a fashion stylist (by way of public relations, to get the connections and what not), so right now I'm just kind of doing it all. :D

Industrial design, but i can't wait to finish (now i'm in thesis) and start to study fashion design :smile:

oh dear i think i'm far from anything fashion related...double major Biomedicine and Finance.... Btw I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that hideous clinical white coat so i designed my own :-D

so fun to read!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion Merchandise Management. Went to that from studying Molecular Biochemical Nutrition. Big change!

I have a BA in psychology and sociology, now I'm in post-grad studies for Human Resource Management. I would love to work in HR for a fashion company, but in Vancouver there are only a couple of big fashion companies, so I'd really like to work in IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamadbrk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->