What are you studying?

I joined the Fashion Spot today and thought this would be a good discussion to jump into.

I did a Law degree, a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Modern Languages (French and Japanese) and an Honours degree in International Relations. I've been working for 7 or so years.

But now I want to study fashion design. I have always been fascinated by it and I think now it's time.

Welcome! This is the place if you need advice. Check through the various threads in this forum (Careers, Education, etc.) and you'll see threads to ask for advice, threads about schools and threads about a wide variety of fashion careers.

Start here, in the Member Support Forum, for information you will need to navigate around this huge collection of forums: Newbie FAQ's ... How to Navigate tFS

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting at Artemis Academy in Amsterdam this fall, studying fashion styling! Excited!!!

Hopefully going to do Fashion Marketing in September if I get the grades! Exciting! :smile:

Switched my major from physics to political science... I got up to calc 3 and then I was like, **** it.

But school has become a way for me to kill time so I never have to get an actual job. I'll undoubtedly change my major again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently studying cultural journalism and gender studies. Loving both!

Major in Graphic Design and Minor in English

I've finally found the right major for me (it took a while I've got to say).....Anthropology!

Business Information Technology.. but I want to study something else from September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->