What are you studying?

I'm college student, studying Chemical Engineering. I knew that fashion is what I like, enjoy the most in my 3rd year college :(

i study psychology, but i would love to work in the fashion industry :o... i was thinking of being a organizational phychologist and work for a big industry in fashion, like a modeling agency or something like that, but i would have to move from chile to somewhere else or work in elite chile :-) any suggestions?

Welcome to the Fashion Spot! :flower:

Here are threads where you can ask for help in definining your career goals in fashion:

Advice about what to do about School and Career Goals - See Post #1 for directions

Working for Modeling Agencies ... Becoming an Agent, Booker, Scout, Manager
Education for a Career in Fashion?
What Career for Me ... if I Can'tSew/ Make Patterns/Draw, Etc.?
Whats your Fashion Career?

And then there are individual threads for many fashion careeers ... publishing/magazines, fashion styling, marketing, public relations, merchandising, buying, designing, and many more. So if you see something that interests you in these threads above, just search the Careers forum for the specific career and you'll find more interesting information about that. Be sure to specify in the search engine to search this Careers forum, by titles only, and return results as threads ... or you will get way too much to find what you are really looking for.

See the Member Support forum too ... it's got a helpful Newbie thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Media philosophy... Haha, funny thing I never thought I will study philosophy (I just wanted media!) but it's so interesting I couldn't ask for anything better. BUT still, it would be nice to have an internship with something fashion related :smile:

Garment manufacturing, but at the moment, I'm stuck with boring classes like Macroeconomics and Excel for business etc.

i quit media science in the first semester. now i am start studying Business economics. i hope it´s not too hard and more interesting

I guess i'm in the minority. I'm currently retaking my A level exam for the 3rd time. I wanna get into any UK unis & taking Bsc Town Planning so bad :cry:

Im in my first year of studying law, I like it but it is so much work :wink:!!

second year of Animated Film and New Media
(before that it was German and Ukrainian Language and Literature)

Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Economics)

After 5 long years I'm almost at the end!

Just graduated with a degree in Social Anthropology, and am now going to convert to law!

French & Spanish. I'm torn whether to go to Law School in the US when I'm finished or whether to go into publishing.

I'm a premed student. Hopefully starting Med School next year. :smile:

Wow seems like the majority here are university students...

I'm currently in my fifth year at secondary school and studying 6 subjects.... Also studying French outside school

I am hoping to major in Political Sci/Internation Relations in the future. I wanna to go to the US to study but I guess it's too expensive ugh :cry:
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->