What are you studying?

Just dropped Psychology, my major is now officially Modern Literature with a minor in English.

Hi everyone:smile: I'm a new member, does anybody knows public universities in europe where I can study fashion merchandising? currently I'm on my senior year of highschool and I'd love to studying fashion merchandising in europe.

Welcome to the Fashion Spot, geri!

There is a thread about fashion merchandising, where you should ask your question: Fashion Merchandising

Also these might be of interest:

Then take some time to learn how to use our search engine ... see our Member Support forum where there is a thread about how to search effectively and also a Newbie thread that will help guide you throught this massive set of forums.

Thank you for your advice Bette!:smile:, yes I need to take some time, explore and learn about tfs and its different threads:wink:

Hi guys. Thought I'd take my TFS virginity on this thread here: I'm doing an MA in weaving at Royal College of Art. Nice to meet you all. I mainly hang out in the 'Designers and Collections' part of the forum.

hey guys

im in final year studying fashion marketing at northumbria uni in england,

for my final collection im concentrating on swimwear and beachwear and was jst wondering if you could help me out a little and fill in a short survery for my market research

http://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_Responses.aspx?sm=sGzMFd376ixliFqR7dPVOi+PGF15un4Ovqi2E0W4+QY=
Welcome to the Fashion Spot, ilyx. I"m moving your post to the appropriate thread since you asked for help and that's off topic in this thread:

I am studying a Bachelor of Arts degree, double majoring in Public Relations and Journalism, with a minor in Communications.
I want to get into fashion PR but I don't know if my second major should be journalism or communications...any advice?

thanks!

For advice, I suggest you ask in the PR/Public Relations thread. This is just a place to post what you are studining now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->