What I'm Not Wearing Today...?

Multitudes

Of a bastard line.
Reaction score
Inspired by my "Les Liaisons Dangereuses", Model Mom, I have decided to make a thread about, what exactly the headline says,... what I'm not wearing today...
You may or may not decide to enlighten us with the reasons why you have decided not to wear this today... but what ever you decide please post away... :flower:

In the early morning hours of this beautiful day, I decided, for reasons of ..:innocent:, not to wear...

Black dress trousers... Vivienne Westwood
Dark green knitwear... Dolce&Gabbana
Black tank w. cut in at chest... Helmut Lang
Black underwear w. red line... Hugo Boss
Black "Swan" Boots... miu miu

...sorry no photos, I didn't have any camera available in that very moment... :P :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a funny idea...
i think i like this...
as long as everyone is mature about it...:P

I'm glad that you liked it Soft... Thanks to Model Mom for a bit of inspiration here...:flower:
Ooh yes maturity is essential here...:P...

I just decided not to wear my...
Black thin leather braces... Dior Homme
I bought them today... and I just had to try them on.. they are gorgeous...:heart:

I am not wearing a white vintage greek-ish dress. I never get to wear that dress. That's really too bad, I love that dress.

Today I am not wearing

black Diesel jeans
Martin Margiela t-shirt
a Hanky Panky

because management shut off the water at 10 AM and closed down the laundry room until a few minutes ago, so I am just now doing the laundry, which should have been done this morning. :angry::angry::angry:

it's a saturday..which in my own little world means lay-back day
so..i did not wear my

vivienne westwood orbit necklace and color contacts

hmmm....

not wearing jeans because i've gained at least 5 pounds and they are getting too tight.

not wearing a watch (i don't need to know what time it is, on this lazy weekend)

and not wearing my librarian-girl glasses

and not wearing my big puffer jacket, it turned out not to be so cold today!

Let's see...great thread first of all. :smile:

not wearing any jewelry....laying in bed with my laptop...its saturday.

not wearing my vintage lace dress....its too cold....but the dress is a cutie pahtootie! :smile:

not wearing my gladiator sandals....too cold again.

:P

...I'm not wearing my Dior Shades... because it's 02:48am... :P
...but I shure will tomorrow morning... hiding those tired eyes...:lol:
.....B) .....

Today I'm not wearing the rope and knotted bandana I was hogtied and gagged with last night by " friends. "

we should try to include pictures like we do in our what are you wearing thread......no?....:flower:.....
i dont know if i 'get' this thread but it seems cute.....:ermm: :lol:

is this sort of like 'what you would have loved to have worn but couldnt for whatever reason'?

I love this thread too - Multitudes is a genius. Multitudes for president!

This is my white godess-dress

Attachments

• hvid kjole.JPG
    hvid kjole.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 371
  • detalje. hvid.JPG
    detalje. hvid.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 372
  • hvid.jpg
    hvid.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
adorefaith said:
we should try to include pictures like we do in our what are you wearing thread......no?....:flower:.....
i dont know if i 'get' this thread but it seems cute.....:ermm: :lol:

is this sort of like 'what you would have loved to have worn but couldnt for whatever reason'?

Adorefaith... it doesn't have to be "loved"... just for ever reason you might have for not wearing, what ever you are not wearing today... now I'm properly sounding even more confusing...:blink: :lol: ... and yes please post photos if you can, but appropriate ones...:P ..:lol: :heart:

The Ida.. Oh my..:rolleyes::flower: .... And your Goddes dress is just stunning...:wub:... It makes me sad to see that you were not wearing such a beauty...I wish you would wear it more often...:lol::heart:

i am not wearing what i will be wearing ...
and i have to be somewhere in 20 minutes....:o...

ON NO!!!!.....

**starts running around the house frantically**

^Softie, you're such a loony :lol:

Yeah, it's kinda sad that I'm not wearing that dress that much - but I'll live in it when it gets warmer, I promise :flower:

I am not wearing... anything worth seeing :P

Because it's SUNday!! And today is lounge day :woot:

^ you took the words off my mouth

i'm not leaving the house untill tomorrow, so comfy clothes for reading.

I'm not wearing weather appropriate clothes - in my head it's summer already just because it's notched up a few degrees......

Great idea for a thread Multitudes!

Today I'm not wearing my floral cami fully visible (I wanted to celebrate that it's now summertime) because it's too cold. And I even have a pic.

outfittry2603069hj.jpg

Even paired with a cardigan it was too cold.

Click the link (What are you wearing today) and see what I wore instead (you can just see the cami peeking out:(
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/1606233-post5904.html

I'm too fat for my white dress. Just tried it on. I feel crappy. Should stop eating cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->