What I'm Not Wearing Today...?

Curious said:
I am not wearing my new patent red 9west peep-toes (louboutin knock-offs :P). They looked too juvenile with today's outfit :doh:

Aw, too bad, those shoes are SO cute!

Too bad the website doesn't ship outside UK. My sister is going to the UK next week, so I've equipped her with some adresses and a picture - hope she finds them for me:crush:

Thanks! No worries though... they'll look spectacular w/ some other outfits. Just not yesterday's :lol: Hope your sister finds them!

Today - I'm not wearing anything I can go out of the house in yet. Still contemplating the day :D

A bra, as I found my outfit looks cooler without one. As it gets warmer, I'll definitely go braless more often again - I don't need it and it's far more stylish.

I'm not wearing..
.. anything...:shock: ...
.... beside a towel..
.... because I need a hot bath now...:P
... relaxe those sore muscles...:(
...:rolleyes: ....
..... :D .....

Right now I am not wearing...any socks...because it has finally warmed up here a little and my freshly showered and lotioned feet are toasty in just my red fuzzy slippers:lol: .

Had an unusually difficult time getting dressed today, couldn't feel comfortable in anything.

Today I didn't wear this, because apparently I'm the world's worst ironer and could not for the life of me get rid of the wrinkles on these pants, especially in the crotch area :doh::

April22006001final.jpg

So then I put this outfit on and liked it, but again, I did not wear this today because I didn't want to deal with tourists staring at me :blink::

April22006010final.jpg

Today I am not wearing...the black version of Kokopuff's shirt above because I decided not to buy it as it made me look bigger than I already am...:cry: .

It looks great on kokopuff though:lol: .

I am also not wearing my new little black shirt dress from Isabel Marant,because the weather has decided to take a turn for the worst and put off its debut again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not wering my off-white wool leggings today, because I figured out I'd take my black ones instead. They suited my mini dress better.

... I'm not wearing my black Helmut Lang Tank with cut in at chest... because it's to Hot(It reveals the nipple...:P ) to wear for a Dinner with the Landlord family I'm going to later this evening...
... I think they would be like this.. :shock:.. if I showed up in that tank... :lol:

Ooh yes Kokopuff... another two outfits that makes me sad to see in this thread... :wink: ... that is gorgeous...:wub:...:heart:

i was not wearing a dress today as i wanted because - chain of causation following now - i had so much to do i didn't make it to the tailor's last week so i could not get the zipper of my green-white-grey flowered dress repaired. and as i couldn't wear that dress underneath i did not want to wear the black dress anymore because the neckline is too low. so corduroys and a hoodie. bleh. and i could tell you already what i will not be wearing tomorrow because i'm too lazy to move my sore muscles to the laundry room right now. :ermm:

I'm not wearing my navy blue/white striped biiiiiiiiiiiiiig long sleeve (XL, mens size!!! :woot: ), because I want to save it to a party, kinda, tomorrow, worn as a (very slouchy) dress with navy blue leggings.

... I'm not wearing anything, but my oversized dark blue dance training trousers, because I have been trying to go to bed for the last hour and I should be in my bed...NOW!!!.... that's it...:D

"So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.."
...:winkiss:...
...:heart:...

I am not wearing my dirty pink tank top/mini dress today, 'cause I wanted to wear my green jumper, and my black/striped mini dress would fit that jumper better.

I'm not wearing my A-POC baguette top because I'm too afraid to cut it.. :lol:

Multitudes - :woot: Dance training??

I'm not wearing anything exciting :judge::cry:

:P

ivypixie said:
I am not wearing my dirty pink tank top/mini dress today, 'cause I wanted to wear my green jumper, and my black/striped mini dress would fit that jumper better.

Not today either... bacause I'm just home being bored, so I'm just wearing some baggy tweed pants and a band tee.

Curious said:
Multitudes - :woot: Dance training??

I'm not wearing anything exciting :judge::cry:

:P

:woot: Curious... yes ... Dance training...:blink: I'm a bit confused about what we are so excited about, but hey... I'm excited... yeah:buzz: :bounce: :lol: ....

And do I dare to say what I'm not wearing...:lol: ... I'm not wearing anything else but my dark blue oversized dance trousers....:woot: :lol:

... and Curious don't get all excited again..:judge: ...:lol: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->