What I'm Not Wearing Today...?

softgrey said:
i am not wearing what i will be wearing ...
and i have to be somewhere in 20 minutes....:o...

ON NO!!!!.....

**starts running around the house frantically**

Ooh Soft.. this post was so tempting...:ninja: :lol:.. but I'm wearing my "mature" outfit today..:P ...:flower:

... and I'm not wearing anything right now that I'm not comfortable or can't move in... because I need to do some exercises now... :muscles: :boxer:...:P

I don't wear my black/striped leggins today, 'cause I was in a hurry this morning, so I couldn't fina any thing to wear with it.

I am
NOT
wearingmydownjacketifIhavetofreezemyassoffdammitit's

almost April

(and
wee)

:wink:

my black flats...couldn't find them this morning :doh:

I'm not wearind dress today because I found jeans easier.

I know :blush:

jeans are evil.

Didn't wear this today 'cause I know my boyfriend thinks I'm cute in my tulip skirt. How lame is that :lol: But I think I'll wear the dress tomorrow.

Attachments

• Blå kjole.JPG
    Blå kjole.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 131
I'm not wearing any hose ... and with luck I won't wear any again until next fall :P

I'm also not wearing the sweater I took off in favor of a short sleeved blouse--now I'm freezing in my office & regretting it :doh:

I like the idea of this thread im so indecicive just a few of the discarded clothes from this morning lol and this was justyt o stay in bed imagine what im normally like when im going out :(

IMGP0188.jpg

So every night i have the mamoth task of rehanging all the discarded clothes of the morning

no wonder im always late everywere i go :(

I'm not wearing my blue batik dress today, 'cause it's longer than I thought, and I CAN'T stand dresses/skirts that are longer than right above the knee, and even that is pretty long for me. Halleluja to minis!

im not wearing my sisters ex-boyfriends hoodie which i wear all the time, its very grungy and large and comfy and it has some patches on it. all in a good way. when i wear it i think of a certain jay mccarrol final runway outfit from project runway. (think grey swetshirt)
i'm not wearing it because i cannot find it and i am depressed.

I am not wearing my red t-shir nor my red chanel bag because I didn´t have time to look for them this morning!!! I guess we´re all sleepy at that time of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not wearing my beloved Undercover reversed lapel jacket - the weather's too damn hot! I can't wait for real autumn weather to come...

I am not wearing any of the sweatshirts with my school's name on it-- for once. I need to step it up! =P

... I was not wearing any belt earlier today, because I was wearing my thin leather braces(suspenders..)...:woot:...
"How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?..
The man can't even trust his own pants."
Frank(Henry Fonda) in Sergio Leone's "Once Upon A Time In The West"(1968)
....:P...
....:lol:...

Oooh, I can use a picture I took for another thread. ^_^

I'll be taking this pin I just received off of my jacket because it doesn't work with my outfit today. But it will tomorrow... :shifty:

Attachments

• Alex Pin 3.JPG
    Alex Pin 3.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 2
I am not wearing jeans on weekdays, which royally sucks.

i'm not wearing my sequin ballet flats today...my dog ate them. I'm serious!

I am not wearing my new patent red 9west peep-toes (louboutin knock-offs :P). They looked too juvenile with today's outfit :doh:

Multitudes said:
... I was not wearing any belt earlier today, because I was wearing my thin leather braces(suspenders..)...:woot:...
"How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?..
The man can't even trust his own pants."
Frank(Henry Fonda) in Sergio Leone's "Once Upon A Time In The West"(1968)
....:P...
....:lol:...

Hahaha! :lol: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->