What to Wear to a Rock Concert...

See my style is so weird, I cannot keep up to date with myself sometimes :lol: one day I'm wearing men's clothes the next day a dress

To gigs I generally go for the mascquline option. I'm going to one on Monday actually, I'll probably wear a t shirt, shorts and a cardy. Ohh and who could forget my trusty converse!

I haven't been to a concert in a while, but judging by the 'scenester' sites, it seems like anything goes these days. And I wouldn't spend so much time figuring out how to 'blend in' with the scene since (1) there's bound to be variety and (2) why not be the one that stands out? I always appreciate those people the most.

I would go for something more intuitive -- how does the music itself inspire me to dress?

What would u like to wear while...

I wonder what you all would like to wear while attending Rock show?:mohawk:

All black?

What do you typically wear to a concert where it'll be hot and packed with bodies? I always feel like what I want to wear is too inappropriate, but I want to stay cool...can't seem to find a middle ground...

I usually wear a t-shirt, jeans, zip-hoodie and boots or sneakers.

I only go to metal or rock concerts, so I know what to dress like.

Don't wear a skirt, dress or anything that is really special. People are moving around, dancing, and head banging. If you end up wearing a skirt or dress, stay away from the pit.

I find coin purses perfect for concerts. They can fit into a pocket and good for easy access. I try to get one that can carry some money, cellphone, pocket knife(optional for you lol), keys, license and an emergency tampon.

Hahaha, pocket knife.

See, I would be way too hot in everything you suggested...that's kind of my dilemma...

I was planning on wearing just a plain, fitted, spaghetti-strap dress (not special or extravagant) with sheer tights. I won't ever wear a T-shirt to a concert (pit stains!)..

It just really depends on the show, because I've been in two very different pits; one where I was completely squished and one where people were only touching elbow to elbow. I guess that's why i'm so torn..thanks for your reponse!

Hahaha, pocket knife.

See, I would be way too hot in everything you suggested...that's kind of my dilemma...

I was planning on wearing just a plain, fitted, spaghetti-strap dress (not special or extravagant) with sheer tights. I won't ever wear a T-shirt to a concert (pit stains!)..

It just really depends on the show, because I've been in two very different pits; one where I was completely squished and one where people were only touching elbow to elbow. I guess that's why i'm so torn..thanks for your reponse!

If you are going to a rock concert, you can wear a racerback tank top or halter top. You don't have to conform to just a t-shirt.

I wear a t-shirt and jeans since I usually in the pit or near the front. I just bring a hoodie because it can get cold or rain. Plus, I am able to keep my personal belongings in my pockets.

Ohhh I see.

Yeah I've been in the pit of every show I've been to, but each is different. Oh well. Guess I'll just wing it and see what happens.

it really depends doesn't it? I always wear whatever I want as long as it's practical. I've managed to break my foot in a pit before so heels are out of the question. I would never wear a dress/skirt because what if you fancy crowd surfing? Nothing too precious because it will get torn/stained.
Jumpsuit? it's not as boring as a tshirt but more comfortable and practical than anything else.

back to that little offtopic Kasabian thing... Am I the only one who would've easily gone for the Serge's offer? There's something about him that makes me wanna ah xP.

And as for the rock concert, it depends what kind of place it is, pogo or death wall certainly won't be good for you high heels....

I'm gonna see Muse soon enough and I have no idea what to wear. My wardrobe does not include such things as t-shirts or flat shoes, I'm afraid I will be overdressed...:unsure:

Dark pieces...black is always a winner... something comfy at your feet

I'm gonna see Muse soon enough and I have no idea what to wear. My wardrobe does not include such things as t-shirts or flat shoes, I'm afraid I will be overdressed...:unsure:

nah! no way... i love when people goes to a gig the way they are...i mean try to choose something you can wear ok when there's lots of people but im sure u'll be fine wearting your own style... aww i got pictures of muse live from the pit...when i recover my computer (now im at the library) ill show you some u might like :wink:

back to that little offtopic Kasabian thing... Am I the only one who would've easily gone for the Serge's offer? There's something about him that makes me wanna ah xP.

And as for the rock concert, it depends what kind of place it is, pogo or death wall certainly won't be good for you high heels....

I'm totally with you! I changed my mind :unsure: He's grown on me and in the flesh he was gorgeous! :shock: I was at the front back in front of him :blush: Although having said this in the early days I didn't find him attractive whatsoever, so I can see why these ladies said no:innocent:

My post doesn't make sense :unsure: I meant to put 'I was at the front, right in front of him' :doh:

I'm a Tom girl personally, but I wouldn't say no :innocent::P

Ahhh, I really don't think any of you would find Serge's arrogance very attractive, imo. If he were a amusing self-deprecating sort, that would probably be totally different.

And yeah, at the time I was wondering why it was Serge and not Tom. Isn't that how it always is? :lol:

Back to gig clothes, I went to the opera awhile back and wore a silver brocade mini-skirt. I don't wear it very often so I thought about it and realized that the last time I wore it was a Morrissey show! I thought that was funny, all I had to do was change the shoes.

I never wear anything to a concert that I'd be afraid of ruining. I usually wear either leggings or jeans, never a skirt or anything short.. and a long tank top. And either flats or sneakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->