Your Favourite Movies of 2005

i don't think anything struck me as amazing...

why did everyone like mr. and mrs. smith? i personally found it bland.

The 40 Year Old Virgin
The Devils Rejects
Saw 2

I can't decide from those three

Crash- It was just so powerful. And all the actors did their best. Matt Dillon should win an Oscar for this. It's sad though that only the 'big' stars from this film get nominated.

Innocence- I thought it would be too 'arty' in a way that it becomes snobby, but it was actually very beautiful. Marion Cotillard did excellent work as the ballet teacher.

Sin City- Visually very nice, the story was entertaining. Nice to see Mickey Rourke again.

Runner up:
Pride and Prejudice- Wow, Keira Knightley can actually act! I liked this.

I can kind of understand the fuss about Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Even though I usually don't like Hollywood summer movies, this was fun, and there definetily was chemistry between the two...eh...actors ( ? ).

Kingdom of Heaven
King Kong
Elizabethtown
Broken Flowers
Sin City
A History Of Violence
Crash
War of the Worlds

There is still a lot of those movies from 2005 I haven't seen yet but that I want to see. One of those reasons is also that I live in Denmark, so we might not get the movies as soon as they are shown in like America.
Anyway here's my list:

Hide and Seek (I liked the twist at the end)
Sin City
Mr. and Mrs. Smith

elin_a said:
Me and You and Everyone We Know.

Officially my new favourite movie.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

i agree.

also kung fu hustle. although 2005 was 4 months ago so i feel sort of silly for replying to this. :P

purexelegance said:
i don't think anything struck me as amazing...

why did everyone like mr. and mrs. smith? i personally found it bland.

I did add Mr. and Mrs. Smith to my list yes. But I don't think it was like amazing or anything. I did think it was good but it got a little lengthy (is that the right word?) sometimes.

eventhough i :woot: enjoyed
"crazy savage"
have to say
character of lead guy, pru
never clear.

:shock:

i think his name pru

not sure totally

Brokeback Mountain will be my favorite movie for a long time to come...:heart:

Saw II was good too :smile:shock:smile:, as was Wedding Crashers :smile:lol:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->