Zac Posen - Designer, Creative Director of Gap Inc.

Gap thinks its 2004 still lol. Posen was never a successful designer, clearly got this job through some power bottom.
We dont need to denigrate homosexuals to say Zac Posen is trash.

I have to commend his social climbing. I personally dont have the Chutzpah to be somewhere I dont have the skills to succeed at. Thats me though.

GAP is down bad. They arent even in top malls anymore.

We dont need to denigrate homosexuals to say Zac Posen is trash.

I have to commend his social climbing. I personally dont have the Chutzpah to be somewhere I dont have the skills to succeed at. Thats me though.

GAP is down bad. They arent even in top malls anymore.
How is being a power bottom degenerate lol , I don't know what rock your sleeping under, but its well known Posen is a talentless hack and is nothing more than a social queen and an over the hill twink from the Upper East Side and thats not me saying it thats any rich gay man in Manhattan saying this.. If you feel offended that was not the intention, and the main point was he did not get this job on talent, but based of social connections and yes very, very often it does involve sexual favors and thats not just limited to orientation btw and thats how many industries do function even at the very top echelons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->