Pieter Mulier - Designer, Creative Director of Alaïa

been on TFS for almost 16 years and didn't know it had an ignore feature until just now - it was getting ridiculous on some threads with the bots/Chat GPT-sounding replies and spam (though I think those really just should be reported and banned)
back to the subject of Pieter as a designer, I don't think his time so far at Alaïa is as hopeless as some on the thread make it sound. It's not unlike Sarah Burton at McQueen, in its way.

Alaïa's next show will be held during the Couture shows on January 23, exact time and location are unknown:
IMG_20240121_202707.jpg
(image pulled from Mulier's private Instagram)

Worst thing is that he'll reach 3 years at the helm of Alaïa in 2 weeks. We'll probably see the verdict soon.
3 years already?? Wow...and I can only remember vaguely some looks from his first collection.

Alaïa's next show has been officially confirmed for tomorrow, still no location or time:

Alaia is introducing a new project called "Dialogues". The first "Dialogue is in collaboration with Crazy Horse Paris, a cabaret that Azzedine designed costumes for.

Also, Alaia recently reopened their New Bond Street flagship, newly redecorated by Pieter Mulier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->