Matthieu Blazy - Designer, Creative Director of Bottega Veneta

The Daniel Lee bit was a low blow, but I'm not surprised.

What I heard -from quite reliable sources- is that he is no stranger to this kind of behaviour himself... But Blazy being a fashion industry darling does wonders at covering that up and the lack of proposals going beyond gimmicks (those leather versions of every single wardrobe pieces... please... groundbreaking fashion...) in his Bottega Veneta collections.

The mention of him living with his friend the image director was intriguing, hopefully they can spend some time talking about campaigns because they have been quite weak in comparison to Lee's.

His Bottega is like him: bourgeois, with a nice facade. Hopefully he'll bring some depth to it.

just wondering if your «sources» really work with him in the team.
i really doubt it, because an old friend of mine is working as a PA in the company (only 3 months for now), but she confirms what the portrait of Vanessa Friedman is capturing in a good way. He's a down-to-earth guy - who works hard and tirelessly. But obviously he expects the same from his team. it's common that if you work for at such a famous house that you never work 9-5, but mostly more than that.

just wondering if your «sources» really work with him in the team.
i really doubt it, because an old friend of mine is working as a PA in the company (only 3 months for now), but she confirms what the portrait of Vanessa Friedman is capturing in a good way. He's a down-to-earth guy - who works hard and tirelessly. But obviously he expects the same from his team. it's common that if you work for at such a famous house that you never work 9-5, but mostly more than that.

They indeed did, and for more than 3 months :winking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->