Peter Dundas New Creative Director of Roberto Cavalli

So the rumours were true, not surprised. Hopefully the result will be great. Good luck Peter.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can't wait for next season! Roberto was really tired and his collections lacked a bit on excitement and inspiration! :woot:

I'm going to miss him at Pucci, but I'm sure he going to do great things for Roberto Cavalli.

Peter Dundas is the new creative director of Roberto Cavalli, it has been confirmed today.

Rumours have been circulating for months that February's autumn/winter Emilio Pucci collection would be Dundas' last for the label, news which has today been confirmed.

Dundas, who has held the role of creative director at Emilio Pucci since 2009 when he took over from Matthew Williamson, will now make the move to Roberto Cavalli.

WWD has reported that Dundas will take up his new role immediately and his first collection for the house will be spring/summer 2016 which will be shown in Milan in September.

The appointment at Roberto Cavalli is not Dundas' first experience with the house; he previously worked at the label between 2002 and 2005 before a brief stint at Ungaro.

A successor for Dundas at Emilio Pucci is yet to be announced but Marco Zanini, previously of Schiaparelli is a firm favourite for the job.

independent.co.uk

I am gagging!!! I am beyond excited. Loved him in Pucci and got sad to see him go with the thoughts of when to see him again.. but my wishes came true! More of Peter <3

Even if i wasn't really a fan of his time at Cavalli, i loved the energy he gave to the brand & he designed some of the most iconic dresses of the 00's.
Cavalli is lost now so, good news for them.

Him being at Cavalli again means the return of a sexual energy ( and top models) at the house. Cavalli shows were always fun with great models.

love peter so i am excited to see what he does. anything's better than what roberto was putting out recently :lol:

Can't think of a better pairing right now. Cavalli has lost its relevance lately and I think Dundas is going to do great things to revive it.

I think it's a good move for Cavalli. I think the brand has been lacking excitement in recent years. I wonder if he's also going to be doing the menswear.

Although, after a while his shows run together and it becomes a bit one note. I'm excited for the first show though.

Is Panos Yiapanis still on as creative advisor at Cavalli? If he is, it should make an interesting mesh with Dundas sexy, ott style.

I'm sad he's leaving Pucci but so happy he's joining Cavalli! Can't wait to see what he's going to bring to the brand.

Can somebody tell me what collections he creates in the past for Cavalli. I need to know more about those iconic pieces, in the 00´s i was kind of a fan of the house. I did not know of his work before Pucci!

This seems like a very logical move!

Couldn't be a more perfect match! So excited to see what will come of this.

Can somebody tell me what collections he creates in the past for Cavalli. I need to know more about those iconic pieces, in the 00´s i was kind of a fan of the house. I did not know of his work before Pucci!

This seems like a very logical move!

2002 - 2005 until he joined Ungaro.

Sounds like a perfect pairing, but sometimes those dont work out, wish him well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->