101 things to buy before you die

Jelka

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
ever since I read an article in Elle magazine (Belgium) about the book "101 things to buy before you die" by Maggie Davis and Charlotte Williamson I've been fascinated by it. I find the idea of starting a legacy of luxury items very interesting! The book has been published in November 2006, but unfortunately it's unavailable in my country (Belgium). So I was hoping anyone of you has (read) the book and can help me with my question:

What are the 101 things?

Thanks in advance!!!

i'll be surprised if a coffin is not somewhere in the list.. they're so expensive and it'd be embarrasing having someone else to pay for it.. I worry about it so much..about not having the time and money to secure me one before bad time strikes..:ninja:

probably something to wear at your funeral :lol::rolleyes: i wouldn't want someone to choose for me

MulletProof said:
i'll be surprised if a coffin is not somewhere in the list.. they're so expensive and it'd be embarrasing having someone else to pay for it.. I worry about it so much..about not having the time and money to secure me one before bad time strikes..:ninja:

If you want to be cremated, you don't need to worry about that... :innocent:

see a birkin on the cover...definitely sometime to buy before you die. :smile:

I'd want me in the coffin, dressed in then vintage Raf Simons and Ann Demeulemeester:lol: :blush:

I don't know. Hm, I never thought about what I'd wear for my funeral though...ew ha. And I just looked up pictures online of what it would look like...like where you would get cremated at, and can I just say it SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME? I don't want to rot away in a grave though ...ahh omg. I'm going to go in like a panic mode... I have to pick one of the scary choices, there's no choice.....ahhh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->