Books that have made you cry

That's strange, everybody here says "The Lovely Bones", i've read this book and...nothing, that's not i don't like the book but It haven't made me cried...

I would say...SCHMITT, Eric-Emmanuel with Oscar et la dame rose....:heart:

My friend said that she just read her own autobiography, and that mader her cry... :cry:

(J/k, she does not have an autobiography. Just so you know. ) :lol:

When I was a teenager, I was on a big Hermann Hesse kick and I left a copy of Beneath the Wheel laying around the house. My mother, who married at age 16 and did not have much of an official education, read it in an evening and said, "Yeah, that's pretty much what life's about." Which makes me cry thinking about it now.

sirene said:
Where the Red Fern Grows:cry:

Me too!
Harry Potter. (I mean come on. Sirius AND Dumbledore in consecutive books?)

I think in like 4th or 5th grade I read part of Anne of Green Gables and cried. I have no memory of why, it was on a long trip, and I have no idea why I was reading it! (I went back and looked at it and it doesn't seem like something someone of that age would read!)

Little House on the Prairie. I read all of them in elementary school, and cried when the dog died, and when she talks about Mary not seeing the sunset because she's blind and when she dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
mundodabolsa said:
oh god yes, such a good book, but such a cryfest :woot:

so true you need to be on an special mood becouse is impossible not to cry the whole book:P

captain corellis mandolin was a beautiful book.

not so great movie though.

Anna Karenina by Tolstoy.
Letters by Tolstoy.
Les Désenchantées by Pierre Loti.

^:o . i've been looking for that book...and i cant seem to find it anywhere that's not amazon. :cry:

marley and me made me cry too. as the book was nearing its end i started getting anxious because i knew the dog would die....

the lovely bones did NOT make me cry.

mdankwah said:
The book im reading now is making me cry and only on the first chapter
My Story: A Boy Called It

omg! i remember reading it and thinking this just couldn't be true!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back