Movies That Have Made You Cry

Watched Hachiko today.. so sad :cry:, probably the saddest movie I've ever seen, I cried from beginning to end :ninja:.

Just saw this, it's very sad. :(

Not really cried but almost, Monsters Inc., you know, the Boo part. It really got me.

Movies That Have Made You Cry

So yeah which ones have made you cry or get teary eyed? "I am Sam" made me very upset at some parts and that resulted in me tearing up every time i see the movie.

Movies usually don't make me cry, but I did cry watching Marley & Me, I had read the book but somehow the film was more touching...And I don't even own a dog.
Also everytime I watch a documentary on someone who's already dead, I can't help myself but weep, it happened with one Farrah Fawcett, I confess I wasn't a huge fan of hers but seeing how she fought until the end was inspiringly beautiful. Oh and I was watching an interview with Joe Strummer the other day and I cried, it wasn't a sad one, but I kept thinking that man would never play or sing again, and how terrible that is because he was such a great artist.

Last edited by a moderator:
the first 15 minutes of Up made me cry. caught me off guard, in a good way!

Never Let Me Go
Bright Star
The Virgin Suicides

Lately almost all!!! :lol: even in the funny ones, there's that moment when I share that tear lol hope it's a phase

I also cried during Deathly Hallows Part I. Both times I saw it in theaters.

Dead Poets Society
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Forrest Gump
Rent
October Sky
Anne Frank
Whale Rider
Click
Blood Diamonds
Up In The Air

Oh gosh. This list does not look good- it makes me look like I'm a huge crier. Which I suppose I am, I cry so much during movies. I suppose its because I get emotionally attached very quickly through a film. This is just a small portion of the films which I've sobbed during.

Saving Private Ryan is a pretty big tear jerker for me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->