Movies That Have Made You Cry

A walk to remember, Titanic(when violin players remain with their friend), The Notebook, The lion king(well that happened when I was like 6 and I cried when Simba's dad die), Hachi: A Dog's Tale, My Girl, Mom at 16, My Sister's Keeper, The Green Mile, Gia...
Well, I cried so many times that I don't even remember all of them.

Animal movies always get me: :cry:

All Dogs Go to Heaven
The Fox and the Hound
Homeward Bound
Marley & Me
Mighty Joe Young

Gone With the Wind every single time
and I agree with Cold Mountain completely!!
Maybe the first time I watched Closer I cried too

A walk to remember, Titanic(when violin players remain with their friend), The Notebook, The lion king(well that happened when I was like 6 and I cried when Simba's dad die), Hachi: A Dog's Tale, My Girl, Mom at 16, My Sister's Keeper, The Green Mile, Gia...
Well, I cried so many times that I don't even remember all of them.

'Hachi' is a shocker. The last 15-30 minutes, when Hachi ages, were terrible.

'The Cove': the documentary about the annual dolphin cull [for meat] in Japan ranks highy as a tear jerker.

I'm kind of obssesed with mainstream Asian cinema so:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - (when Jen asks Lo to make a wish then she jumps of the bridge - I turn into a cry baby everytime)

Hero - ( the last few scenes of Broken Sword & Flying Snow, and Moon screaming)

Hachi: A Dog's Tale - ( randomly saw this on a boring day, and I really enjoyed it and balled my eyes out. Plus it's even more endearing cos it's based in a true story)

Un Prophete - (I have no idea why but it made me cry lol)

Old Boy, My Girl, Far From Heaven...
Posted via Mobile Device

Titanic
Bridges of Madison County
Boys Don't Cry
Alpha Dog
One True Thing
Marley & Me
Nights In Rodanthe

Obviously I'm a huge cry baby :lol::blush:

The curious case of Bejnamin Button , it was touching, funny, sad, all the emotions are in this movie.
Also, Nights in Rodanthe( based on Nicolas Sparks book - the author or a walk to remember)

i only remember of The Lover (L'Amant), it's basically a love story with such a bitter, sad ending.

Most recently Grave of the Fireflies made me bawl. I was like, traumatized for days.

Some new editions to the never ending list of movies that make me cry....I was a wreck after watching all of these films.

Rang De Basanti (I've watched the ending scenes a few times because it was so moving and so sad. Pretty much every time I watch it I cry)
My Name Is Khan
Temple Grandin
Never Let Me Go
A Single Man
50/50
The Iron Lady

Also, does anyone else ever have the issue of not wanting to watch a movie (even if it has good reviews) because you just know it's going to be sad? Or is that just me?

1. Titanic (I know it's cheesy but this is the 1st movie that made me cry)
2. The Kite Runner
3. Peter Pan
4. Aladdin (can't stand the part of magic carpet ride!)
5. Harry Potter The Deathly Hallow Part 2 (the ending is so touching, can't believe the whole movie is over)
6. The Pianist
7. Australia
8. Slumdog Millionarie
9. Marie Antoinette
10. Moulin Rouge!
11. Les Choristes
12. The Terminal
13. Forrest Gump
14. Marley and Me
15. Nanny Diaries
16. Tarzan
17. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
18. The King's Speech
19. Toy Story
20. The Pursuit of Happyness
21. Finding Nemo
22. Monsters, Inc.
23. Black Swan (the last part where she falls!)
24. Mulan
25. Charlotte's Web

Last edited by a moderator:
^ and more
26. Pearl Harbor
27. The Lion King
28. The Sound of Music
29. Pocohantas
30. Mother and Child
31. King Kong
32. Star Wars
33. Lost in Translation
34. Ghost
35. Anna and the King
36. The Blind Side

Also, does anyone else ever have the issue of not wanting to watch a movie (even if it has good reviews) because you just know it's going to be sad? Or is that just me?
Yes. I have to be in the right mood to watch a movie if I know it will be sad.

Castaway :ninja: I have only been able to watch this movie once because after I saw it I honestly saw no reason to live any more. That name that begins with a W...just that word alone,spoken in any context,is enough to make me cry.

Also Etre et Avoir which is a French documentary about a rural school gets me going every single time at the end. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

I did the generic crying at The Notebook and Toy Story 3,but I recently watched Monsters Inc for the first time in years with my boyfriend and became hysterical at the end when Sully goes to see Boo after she's gone home. I tried to fob it off as hayfever,but my boyfriend was having none of it :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->