Alexander McQueen skull scarf (August 2004 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my Alexander McQueen scarves are stolen from my mom. She has a cabinet full of them, I swear she's obsessed. :smile: Velony I'll see if I can post some pics for you once I'm done studying! I personally love the ones from the SS10 collection, they're a vision on acid. So damn cool.

^^^ thanks Girl and Couture, i began to love my green one after wearing it the other day. yet to wear thte silver.

Couture i love the pink one too. Someone here got the green version.

i know there are a lot of (GOOD) fakes on ebay, but i was wondering if anyone could authenticate phoenix.trade's scarves... they sell a lot and i can't tell if they're authentic or not, considering they seem to have a lot of them and all for BIN.

Worn mine in black & ivory.

P2265658.jpg

Loving it so much but wearing the scarf really makes me sweat in the hot weather ^_^

Do you guys wash your scarves? I notice the care instruction is to dry clean though.

Looks great!
I just hand washed my scarf in my sink in warm water with a mild detergent and it worked fine. I have the cream one which has to be washed more often and I don't want to have it dry cleaned all the time. Just make sure to let it dry lying flat on the floor.

Thanks for your advice, Velony! :flower:

Sounds good. Sometimes the thought of having to send it for dry cleaning, deters me from wearing it :P Maybe I'm treating it with extra care because it really is the one & only piece I could afford ^_^

Just picked up a new season one in dark purple with metallic silver skulls. Love the scarves! This must be my 6th or 7th.

vogue, that one sounds great. Can you post a pic, please? I only have two of the silk chiffon ones but I'm thinking about getting a third one.

[vogue];7170937 said:
Just picked up a new season one in dark purple with metallic silver skulls. Love the scarves! This must be my 6th or 7th.

omg this sounds awesome. i've never seen this combo. i might go downtown and see if i can find one myself :heart:

I finally got my first skull scarf! I've wanted one for ages but could never settle on a color and today I bought the light gray with turquoise skulls! It's so beautiful. I already want a dozen more. :doh:

Thanks, diormouse!
Which one are you tempted to buy, Girl About Town? I wish I could afford another but I am trying to save money for a big move so no more scarves for a while... though it's very tempting!

Thanks, diormouse!
Which one are you tempted to buy, Girl About Town? I wish I could afford another but I am trying to save money for a big move so no more scarves for a while... though it's very tempting!

Well I love the bigger greyish and bluey lavender ones that I think may have been posted a while back, that came in pink and grey too but I haven't seen them for sale for a while... but I really love the silk one described as 'royal blue/sky blue' also :heart: They make great wide hairbands in my opinion.
http://www.alexandermcqueen.co.uk/u...Classics/P-ROYALBLUE-SKYBLUE-SKULL-SCARF.aspx
I already have the blood red with black skulls though, so I should at least try to be good...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I love the bigger greyish and bluey lavender ones that I think may have been posted a while back, that came in pink and grey too but I haven't seen them for sale for a while... but I really love the silk one described as 'royal blue/sky blue' also :heart: They make great wide hairbands in my opinion.
http://www.alexandermcqueen.co.uk/u...Classics/P-ROYALBLUE-SKYBLUE-SKULL-SCARF.aspx
I already have the blood red with black skulls though, so I should at least try to be good...

The grey and pink was the only other color available where I bought my scarf! It's very pretty!

I think it's reasonable to have more than one, especially if your other scarf is a much darker colorway. Totally different vibes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->