Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she was so close to looking good again.

I totally agree, someone should have said how about you go up a cup size instead of 4 cup sizes. It's obscene!!!!!! MY EYES!

Here are some more of Amy Winehouse and the twins. Looks ridiculous IMHO. Viewer discression advised.

what the deuce?!

oh nooo Amy...:ninja: i feel bad for her...she was on the right path but i guess she turned around
i hope she sorts herself out, at least career-wise

Hqs

celebrity city
Amy Winehouse leaving a Doctor's Surgery in London, England,November 05 2009

Again..I'm not that much into the blond thing she keeps putting in her hair.

That's a nice outfit, but yes no more blonde in the fringe please.

Coming out of the doctor's surgery again? I wish I could find the story I read where she apparently spoke about getting a head-to-toe transformation - including removal of some tattoos and dermabrasion - in order to look like a whole new woman by the time the next album comes out. It seems that the implants are only one step in the process.

my girl amy....aah i love her. however...actually you know what i wont say anything bad. RECOVERY!!! YES!! NEW ALBUM!!! YES!!

mhh, i love last pictures of her. I think she really looks so much better and her style is also improving!

Amy Winehouse 2009-11-10 - leaves The Hawley Arms Pub in London

celebrity-paradise.

And a wee snippet of news (dailymail.co.uk:(

While exposed lingerie is usually considered something of a faux pas, it appeared to be a very deliberate move by Amy to ensure all eyes were on her.

The star recently boosted her bust from a 32B to a 32D, which sources say has given her a fresh air of confidence. But she's is now said to be hooked on surgery and planning another breast enlargement and even bum implants.

'Amy loves her boobs,' a source told the Sun. 'She can't stop showing them off to friends. She says she feels womanly again and wants to be more curvy like she used to be. She thinks by having another operation and bum implants that she will achieve her dream pin-up look.'

Amy has also become obsessed with exercise and keeping her body in shape. 'One of Amy’s positive addictions is she’s got her own gym,' her father Mitch revealed. 'She’s in the gym three or four hours a day. I mean boy is she fit – really, really fit. So that’s a really positive addiction.'

But Mitch is more concerned about his daughter reconnecting with her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. He said that a reunion between the pair would take place 'over my dead body' and branded his former son-in-law a 'vampire'.

Amy is currently working on her third album which is expected to be released next year.

I truly love Amy but WTF is she wearing? :lol: :rolleyes: it's so HOT in London? shake my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->