Amy Winehouse (November 2006 - February 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Winehouse looks like trash?

Oh! Please, thats nosense
for sure she has a lot of fun that finally she gets totally messy,
what do you expect from a so young woman, her style is delicious!

I am really happy to see her healtlhy, enjoying her life and getting happy,
at least her dark days seems gone!

I keep reading stories that she's getting back with Blake (dailymail.co.uk:(

The Back to Black singer and her ex-husband got together this weekend for a two-day love-in at a flat in Sheffield where Fielder-Civil is being treated at a rehab clinic.

They stayed holed up in the flat for the next 36 hours, being careful to separately venture out on the balcony to use their phones. She was also seen clutching a bunch of red roses.

Amy, 26, was seen being driven away from their secret rendezvous in the small hours of yesterday morning in a black BMW, the same one that dropped her at the flat on Sunday. Blake, 31, left just minutes later showing off a new tattoo of Amy's face inked on the back of his hand as he tried to shield his face from photographers.

But the reunion has horrified Amy's parents Mitch and Janice. A friend of the family said: 'The romance is back on and everyone is frantic with worry. They have vowed to one another never to get back into drugs. But together they just went into self destruct mode - and it was their separation that saved them.'

Amy and Blake, who her father blames for getting her hooked onto cocaine and heroin, married in Miami, Florida, in May 2007 but divorced in August this year after a turbulent marriage.

But just months after their highly-publicised split, the couple were secretly flirting on social-networking site Facebook and are said to be planning to remarry once Blake has completed his court-imposed rehab in February next year.

He was released from prison earlier this year after serving a 27-month sentence for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice, but was sent to rehab after failing yet another drugs test which breached his parole terms.

The couple are also said to be thinking about tying the knot again after Amy was spotted wearing a ring on her engagement finger last month.

Blake’s mother, Georgette, said: 'He'll be straight back with Amy in London. I know it won't be long before I get a call from Blake saying, '"Mum, I'm at the airport and we're flying off to get married."'

But Amy's father Mitch is not happy that they are back together and has reportedly been preparing a pre-nuptial agreement for his daughter in they do remarry. A source claimed: 'Mitch has seen a solicitor. He is doing everything he can to protect his daughter. He thinks Blake brings nothing but heartache.'

With all due respect, I hope Mitch and Dionne will STOP talking about Amy and her personal life. Mitch is always talking that he doesn't want to talk about Amy but he's still mentioning her on twitter, in the interviews. What a hypocrisy. The same thing with Dionne, she should focus on herself & her career. That's just my opinion.

Amy out in London, November 24th 2009
normal_03.jpg

more HQ - http://www.a-winehouse.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=92&pos=2
credit: a-winehouse.com

she looks GREAT :wub:

wow she looks amazing in that picture. I even like her hair :rofl:
Thanks so much for posting hollaatdomi

The latest chapters in her life...

Amy Winehouse 'engaged' to ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil

19th December 2009

Amy Winehouse is 'engaged' to ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil - just four months after they ended their brief marriage.

Former music video assistant Blake, 31, claimed the couple only got divorced in September because of a pressure from their families and were planning to start a family. Blake, who is currently receiving treatment for his drug addiction in Sheffield after being released from prison earlier this year, said the 26-year-old singer was 'the love of my life'.

He told The Sun: 'Amy and I have talked about getting married again and starting a family. This time we're doing things properly and hopefully that will help our families both come round to the idea. We've been through a lot but we love each other the same as ever. We tried to get on with our lives and see other people, but it wasn't the same.'

Blake admitted he knows Amy's protective father Mitch Winehouse will not be happy about their engagement. He told the newspaper: 'Mitch controls most of Amy's life. I'm fed up with people trying to tear us apart. The only reason me and Amy want to be together is because we love each other.'

Amy Winehouse facing police investigation after singer's 'four-letter' rant at panto

21st December 2009

Singer Amy Winehouse was facing a police investigation today for allegedly lashing out at a theatre manager after subjecting panto actors to a stream of abuse.

The troubled star is said to have disrupted a performance of Cinderella on Saturday night by heckling the cast. She is later alleged to have launched a physical attack on a member of staff at the theatre in Milton Keynes, Bucks.

The Back to Black singer was said to have shocked children and parents by shouting 'He's f ****** behind you' during the performance and yelling out 'F*** Cinders, Prince Charming, marry me".

Refusing to sit down, she also branded the Ugly Sisters 'b*tches", The Sun reported. According to the paper, she later launched herself at front-of-house manager, Richard Pound, allegedly pulling his hair, punching him and kicking him between the legs.

A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said: 'At around 9.05pm on Saturday night officers were called to Milton Keynes Theatre in Marlborough Gate following reports that a 27-year-old man had been assaulted. No arrests have been made and the incident is being investigated.

Im glad shes looking better + seh & Blake looked soo perfect together ...I hope they can have a clean life and family together... no matter the families pressures.

Amy's goddaughter, Dionne made a tweet about Amy's health and according to her, everything is alright with Miss Winehouse. I don't get all those ****ty news. Shame.

Amy coming home from a pub in Camden (dailymail.co.uk:(

Attachments

• Amy1.jpg
    Amy1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 11
  • Amy2.jpg
    Amy2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Amy3.jpg
    Amy3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Amy4.jpg
    Amy4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Amy5.jpg
    Amy5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Amy6.jpg
    Amy6.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
that coat is horrendous but I loveeeeeee her.I've been reading her twitter, she is insane!but lovely insane...her and Blake seem to be soo in love and looked beautiful together.I hope the get back with eachother and can live a healthy and happy life together.I also want MORE music please Amy <3

Oops! Orange-faced Amy Winehouse takes a trip while chatting on her mobile
on 18th January 2010

Back to Black singer Amy Winehouse endured yet another embarrassing fall from grace last night.
The 26-year-old ended up in a heap outside a hotel doorway after taking a tumble while chatting on her mobile phone.
A security guard quickly jumped in to help save the star after she lost her balance but she ended up on her hands and knees despite his best efforts.
article-0-07E44C9E000005DC-52_224x454.jpg
article-0-07E44C81000005DC-805_224x454.jpg

Oops! Amy Winehouse took a tumble outside a London hotel last night
article-0-07E44C34000005DC-592_468x390.jpg

Down and out: The singer fell over while chatting on her mobile

Amy, who looked to be wearing a little too much fake tan, had been at a recording session in a nearby studio.
She later met up with her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield, 14, for dinner at London's Fishworks restaurant.
Ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil :yuk: is believed to have joined them for dinner but sources say he left via a back door.
The couple divorced in September but have since reunited.
article-0-07E5C2E1000005DC-644_468x611.jpg

Faking it: Amy looked to have applied a little too much self-tanner

Last week she responded to claims he has been cheating on her by declaring on Twitter: 'I love Blake.'
Former prison inmate Blake, 31, is reported to have started dating brunette Sarah Aspin nearly a year ago.
Amy's reconilation with her former husband has infuriated her father Mitch, 58.
In a programme for Channel 4 called My Daughter Amy, which aired earlier this month, he said: 'Hopefully she'll settle down and meet a nice Jewish cabbie and give me some grandchildren.'
article-0-07E5C381000005DC-516_468x667.jpg

Quiet night out: She later met up for dinner with her goddaughter
Dionne Bromfield

Amy was unhappy with documentary and took to her Twitter page to complain about her father.
She wrote: 'WHY don't my dad WRITE a SONG when something bothers him instead of going on national tv? An you thought YOUR parents were embarassing [sic].'
Mitch said he thought her comments were 'fair enough'.
Speaking to the Mail Online, he said Amy knew the documentary was being made and added: 'She's just being like any other kid who has found their parents' actions embarrassing.'
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
In a programme for Channel 4 called My Daughter Amy, which aired earlier this month, he said: 'Hopefully she'll settle down and meet a nice Jewish cabbie and give me some grandchildren.'

I'm watching a repeat of that show right now - fascinating to see old home movies with Amy as a kid, and more recent footage from her stay in St Lucia.

Amy Winehouse at Milton Keynes Magistrates' Court, where she was ordered to pay £85 costs and £100 compensation following that incident of assault at the panto in December. If she offends again within two years, she will be re-sentenced (dailymail.co.uk:(

Attachments

• Amy Court 1.jpg
    Amy Court 1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Amy Court 2.jpg
    Amy Court 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 6
Amy threw a party for her god-daughter at Shoreditch House in London (dailymail.co.uk:(

article-1247877-081F2502000005DC-257_468x783.jpg
article-1247877-081F250F000005DC-194_468x541.jpg
article-1247877-081F247B000005DC-966_468x468.jpg

I always wonder if when she gets older she'll have a bra tattooed on the naked lady on her arm? :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->