Arthur Elgort - Photographer

I just realized I have another of the snaps from that photoshoot. I got this from a book (Seven in NY, book with the work of seven French photographers ca 1980) and this time it's Gia and not Lisa.

One girl story
(vogue US sept'06)

[coacd]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Coco shots are amazing. He's as good as he was in the 70s. I guess it's just him and Patrick Demarchelier still standing from that era, well and Irving Penn of course. Still shooting for the biggest mags anyway.

"Garden State" from Vogue Living December 2006
Model: Lily Cole

scanned by sister-d

I like his way of mixing and playing with different elements and making them very nature adaptive. How old is this guy? He's been around for a while.

|PerfectTonight| said:
I like his way of mixing and playing with different elements and making them very nature adaptive. How old is this guy? He's been around for a while.
I guess he's quite old now :blush: I also see what you say about mixing and playing with different elements...I was quite impressed by the ed with Lily Cole and like Coco's one a lot too

I really like him,love his editorials in Us Vogue he has a great eye for beauty!

model: Magdalena Frackowiak

- scans by Sister-D / bwgreyscale.com -posted by Marvin in Magda's thread

Teen Vogue June/July 2007
"Pretty Persuasion"
model: Mina Cvetkovic

Scanned by seanutbutter

I love the colours in his work. Bright shades have a tendency to cheapen an image, but Elgort uses them perfectly :heart: And the longevity of his career is nothing to scoff at either :wink:

A selection of older works...
arthurelgorttempleedu01uc9.jpg
arthurelgorttempleedu02mm2.jpg

arthurelgorttempleedu03sk5.jpg
arthurelgorttempleedu04ci9.jpg

temple.edu

Glamour Rus August 2006
edit: Sea Level
my scans

Gotta love Elgort,Some of my favorite pics

hfgl

Users who are viewing this thread