Austrian, German and Swiss Models

women1-Kopie.jpg

(via SMC)

Felicia at IMG Models in NY, London, Milan & Paris. Mother is SMC of Wiesbaden. 18 year old, 5'9 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has some info about what Dalia Günther is up to these days? I thought she was SO promising... And starting off with Elite in Paris seemed a rather nice beginning aswell :unsure:

Please have a look at this one, I'm absolutely gobsmacked!

With IMG Worldwide and UNO Models in Barelona (where those polaroids have been taken on Friday, she was intown for a quite profitable magazine shooting)

Sarah Kees
sarah_kees_uno_jan11_30.jpg

sarah_kees_uno_jan11_43.jpg

(my inbox)

^15

Check out Carola Remer (One Mgmt New York)

carola_randall%2Bslavin.jpg

pony ryder

Walked Philisophy, Ralph Lauren and Ohne Titel in New York, Tom Ford in London and Gianfranco Ferre, Alberta Ferretti & Pucci in Milan so far!

Carola is so fantastic, happy to see her doing well this season.

Tabea Weyrauch was born in Hamburg, though she later moved to Ireland later. I believe Weyrauch is a German surname, no?

35819556.jpg

IMG

^^shes so stunning, i love her :heart: judging from the tv show, her personlity seems to be really lovely as well

did someone watched "auf und davon" yesterday? there was this girl that wanted to be a model named Katharina something. someone knows something about her?

found out what her name is: Katharina Friedrich
does anyone know her?

Oh they repeat it again? Must be the second time now.
Yeah, Katharina had a quite succesfull SS10 season, and some jobs after that. Her thread is here http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/katharina-friedrich-83864.html but I guess you found it already..
I enjoyed watching that docu. Must be around Oktober 2009 when I watched it first.
She slowed down with her work though. Maybe someone else knows more about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they repeat it again? Must be the second time now.
Yeah, Katharina had a quite succesfull SS10 season, and some jobs after that. Her thread is here http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/katharina-friedrich-83864.html but I guess you found it already..
I enjoyed watching that docu. Must be around Oktober 2009 when I watched it first.
She slowed down with her work though. Maybe someone else knows more about it.

:huh: i hadnt found the tread myself. so thank you for the link!
on sunday it was something like "the happy endings of "auf und davon""

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krax
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->